Massive fight

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

for who doesn't understand italian, they're fighting the whole evening because (i don't know either name) the long haired girl wanna have sex, because in 2 days she will have her period and then her mother will come home, and the short haired girl doesn't want to be forced to do it.

sorry for my bad english

Arguing again.

Getting to be a daily ritual.

Curly was really shaking her arms and saying something to the other one (butch). butch turned around and didn't seem to pay any attention to her.don't know what she said. don't know the language plus had the sound off. then after a couple minutes curly crawled in bed with butch. kinda misleading to me.

After a rant of several minutes, and only stopping to take a drink of water because her mouth was drying out, Curly finally finished saying what she wanted to say and walked away. Butch had been laying there taking it and after Curly walked away, Butch got up and turned out the light and went back to laying down on the couch for the night.

I looked several hours later and Butch was no longer on the couch.

Arguing again.

Getting to be a daily ritual.

Curly was really shaking her arms and saying something to the other one (butch). butch turned around and didn't seem to pay any attention to her.don't know what she said. don't know the language plus had the sound off. then after a couple minutes curly crawled in bed with butch. kinda misleading to me.

Maybe it's some sort of Role Playing game they do. After each argument they always seem to crawl in the sack with each other. When I used to live with a girl for 15 years every argument one of us was always on the sofa afterwards. Got tired of that shit and finally told her to get the fuck out.

Now I just enjoy the Friends with Benefits from some girls that live in the building I am in. I wouldn't have it any other way now.

Starting at 3 am their time lez boy came in the living room and flopped down on the sofa and covered up with a blanket. minutes later curly came stomping in the room with only her bra on, nothing else. She started slinging her arms and  chewd lez boy out. He/she covered up with the blanket and acted like being asleep. She went on for nearly 15 minutes screaming at lez boy. I don't understand her language but her hand language and few words I understood = he only fucked her a few minutes and got up and left her very unsatisfied. She went back down the hall still raising hell and NOT happy. She was definitely a horny woman.