Linda & Tibor (2024) #8

On 9/10/2024 at 1:17 PM, TfiDeano said:

Why do you give a shit what 'the dudes' think, earlier you were crying about what 'the dudes' would say to you, and here you are giving it the Johnny Big Potato to those who have a different opinion to someone we both like. 2 weeks ago you said you were leaving here, and here you are crying AGAIN. 🤡 

Tbh, I am trying to get away from this shit, but it's real hard watching those two idiots piss off Linda.

And btw, where are you? You constantly waffle on her because you want to make those clowns happy. If you like her, show some backbone and say something besides "yeah, she's being extra lazy today" while salivating over her stretching out in her bed each morning.

How's that for Johnny Big Potato?

9 minutes ago, jugghead said:

Tbh, I am trying to get away from this shit, but it's real hard watching those two idiots piss off Linda.

And btw, where are you? You constantly waffle on her because you want to make those clowns happy. If you like her, show some backbone and say something besides "yeah, she's being extra lazy today" while salivating over her stretching out in her bed each morning.

How's that for Johnny Big Potato?

What 2 idiots...what ARE you spouting on about? If I want to say something against Linda then I will. I've always liked Linda but rather than being that fresh blossoming apple on the tree, she's turned into the rotting one that's fallen off the branch and on to the ground. She doesn't give a shit about RLC, so why the FUCK should I even as a follower of hers stick up for her BS. How can ANYONE find such a once dominant couple of project still entertaining given that she spends more hours in bed and asleep that she does spending hours awake. They are not fit for the project anymore and should leave and move into a retirement home. you have your opinion and I have mine and I will be very sad once she leaves RLC but at the same time the website needs saving not bringing down by lazy fucking idiots like her and T Bone. Be part of the solution, not part of the problem.  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

2 hours ago, sqldatadude said:

I'm getting serious dead bedroom vibes from this couple.

They must be the least sexually active couple on RLC?

Sex is really not a requirement. All it says on the RLC website is Tenants living their everyday life, nowhere does it say they have to fuck, masturbate or be nude. If they want to sit on a sofa and watch TV all day that's their prerogative. 

• Like 2

51 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

What 2 idiots...what ARE you spouting on about? If I want to say something against Linda then I will. I've always liked Linda but rather than being that fresh blossoming apple on the tree, she's turned into the rotting one that's fallen off the branch and on to the ground. She doesn't give a shit about RLC, so why the FUCK should I even as a follower of hers stick up for her BS. How can ANYONE find such a once dominant couple of project still entertaining given that she spends more hours in bed and asleep that she does spending hours awake. They are not fit for the project anymore and should leave and move into a retirement home. you have your opinion and I have mine and I will be very sad once she leaves RLC but at the same time the website needs saving not bringing down by lazy fucking idiots like her and T Bone. Be part of the solution, not part of the problem.  

And the solution is to kick out the tenants? Once again, I ask. What is the ultimate goal here? If everyone you or others don't like gets kicked, what replaces them? And you will still not answer.

You should have a little more respect. After all this time you don't know Linda sees what you say? You don't care? Well, lol, she sees it. They all see every damn thing.