B7 - General Topic 2024 #12 (August / September)

3 hours ago, HotWivesRock said:

It's been suggested that Nelly is 3 months gone so plenty of time to relocate elsewhere in Barcelona, according to Noldus's stats they arrived in B5 on 27th Sept 2019 so 5 years in a matter of days, the fact that they have been in Barcelona that long tells you they have Extended Stay Visas so are unlikely to be kicked out of Spain anytime soon.

I believe they can apply for Permanent Residency after 5 years (not Citizenship that's 10 Years) with a child on the way so staying in town working as Bogs does now for RLC is pretty likely.

I can't imagine why they would be in any rush to return to Russia.

Fuckin* Putin is running out of young men for his meet grinder and might send that baby to the front line, so best have it born in Spain and be a citizen there.

So what’s this baby gonna drink? silicone??

Also 3 months pregnant? Was she drinking at last nites party? If she was, I doubt she is knocked up. 

43 minutes ago, Maxbell said:

Fuckin* Putin is running out of young men for his meet grinder and might send that baby to the front line, so best have it born in Spain and be a citizen there.

So what’s this baby gonna drink? silicone??

Also 3 months pregnant? Was she drinking at last nites party? If she was, I doubt she is knocked up. 

Don't know about drinking, she was definitely vaping.