Conexion RLC

tommorrow when they get up if they are all giggly you will know why they get up at between 3 and 4 am united state time over there its 5 hours apart so it makes it 8 am yea if they get up laughing and smiling that because they did something just watch the eye contact and stuff like that if they did do anything theyll more then likely dont care and up doing it again kamila is a freak.and always horny.

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Of course the girls could just be messing with us since there have been so many complaints about them hiding from the cameras.

Eso no es ninguna excusa para que encima les hagan el favor de pasar una noche sin cámaras, esto no es gran hermano. Aún asi pienso que o han cuidado hasta el último detalle para que no nos dieramos cuenta de lo que han hecho o es que son muy cerdas y no se han cambiado la ropa, mas que nada porque Monika lleva las mismas bragas en la cama que se puso ayer por la tarde, aunque completamente desnudas tampoco pasa nada por volverte a poner la misma ropa si no está sucia no?

Again, I can't speak for others, but someone posted a reply from RLC recently and RLC said the issue is fixed. It is NOT fixed. I still am having difficulty connecting to sites and cam to cam within sites too. While latency can always be an issue on the internet there are ways to reduce or eliminate them depending on your design.

since the other days when they were off completly for awhile its been doing this its all messed up you have to refresh at least ten times and then it just freezes since last night with the situation with noras cam i havent wasted my time checking.rlc has messed up all the cams.

since the other days when they were off completly for awhile its been doing this its all messed up you have to refresh at least ten times and then it just freezes since last night with the situation with noras cam i havent wasted my time checking.rlc has messed up all the cams.

segun rlf mail . la culpa es de mi navegador , flahs player , acabo de gastarme 3300 euros en una torre de ordenador , un ferrari en pc , y se sigue colgando igual , tienen exceso de clientes , no ofrecen buen servicio , durante la mayoria del tiempo todo va bien , cuando hay accion sexual , si tienes suerte lo ves , si no pues pase de fotogramas , fluidez de video cero ,