Conexion RLC

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Again, I can't speak for others, but someone posted a reply from RLC recently and RLC said the issue is fixed. It is NOT fixed. I still am having difficulty connecting to sites and cam to cam within sites too. While latency can always be an issue on the internet there are ways to reduce or eliminate them depending on your design.

I have complained to the support that

- the screen gets black quite often and has to be refreshed;

- the pages get stuck every now an then and have to be refreshed;

- sometimes the streaming stops for a while, continues, stops again and so on, a very uncertain connection.

The support placed me many questions as if the problem was with my computer or connection. Everything he asked has been checked and the problems are not on my side. Similar problems have never existed with other sites. I don´t think the support will solve anything.

Guest bobbyjoe

Again, I can't speak for others, but someone posted a reply from RLC recently and RLC said the issue is fixed. It is NOT fixed. I still am having difficulty connecting to sites and cam to cam within sites too. While latency can always be an issue on the internet there are ways to reduce or eliminate them depending on your design.

I have complained to the support that

- the screen gets black quite often and has to be refreshed;

- the pages get stuck every now an then and have to be refreshed;

- sometimes the streaming stops for a while, continues, stops again and so on, a very uncertain connection.

The support placed me many questions as if the problem was with my computer or connection. Everything he asked has been checked and the problems are not on my side. Similar problems have never existed with other sites. I don´t think the support will solve anything.

wait nothing from the support,j have send requests some weeks ago for cameras problem in sabrina bedroom appartment,the support answer me,we gonna check that for sure but rlc have do nothing,

j don't think rlc work the night for see the problems there is the night for resolve that,camera 8 in sabrina bedroom stay blocked all the night in switch mode for example

Ok,i see i am not alone with this happening.I mailed tech support,or whatever support they have,and told them of this issue that goes on time and time again.They replied it may be my connection,so i ran a speedtest and was fine. I mailed them back to tell them my findings and they replied again,,please let us know when it does it,and send the results of a speedtest you have done when you are experiencing this problem.I never got back to them because i see it is fixed,,for now.I also 'tried' to explain about rooms lagging,or not loading when there is more than usual traffic in an apt.  due to the insufficient servers they are running,and again they responded back  asking about my internet connection,,,i gave up.

As of now ,3/21 from 6pm - present,i have not been able to get anything on RLC,are cams down?It's not even trying to load,just a grey box.

Nevermind,i tried firefox and it worked,i was using chrome,something must have happened with chrome and a new update.

As of now ,3/21 from 6pm - present,i have not been able to get anything on RLC,are cams down?It's not even trying to load,just a grey box.

Nevermind,i tried firefox and it worked,i was using chrome,something must have happened with chrome and a new update.

Chrome sucks.

Prueba a instalar la ultima versión de adobe flash player, yo utilizo chrome y no tengo ningún problema