Masha - (2024) #9

On 8/20/2024 at 2:14 PM, Mrbubbles0002 said:

This site is supposed to be real life. They need to turn the cams back on and let us be entertained like it should be

if it were real life the cams would be on but it's not real life it's screened real life.

On 8/20/2024 at 2:41 PM, maxfactor said:

Wow...I see that the morrality squad has been busy for 10 pages worth of "concern", judgement and play by play commentary regarding the circus. Lead all night long by the head cheerleader himself @TfiDeano watching the "shocking" events with his dick in his hand and a full bag of popcorn.

Many stating thet RLC should "get rid of this apartment"!  "get rid of Masha"! ...and the best of intentions expressed while posting replays and rivited to the "fun"...lol.

Every fucking one of you pays for this shit and thus this apartment...stop your fucking moralizing and get over yourselves.  You don't give a fuck about her, because, if you did, you would stop watching and following her on social media and literally paying for this apartment.

If you don't like it ....stop paying for it FFS!

Simon Cowell Wow GIF by America's Got Talent

• Upvote 1

On 8/21/2024 at 5:59 AM, Brokk! said:

I wonder how she manages to find collaborators every time when she practically always ends up insulting them and treating them like slaves.

there is a lot of fucking lazy people in this world!

18 hours ago, TfiDeano said:

I might be gullible in believing this, but I am hoping RLC have warned her if this happens again one more time, she will be offline and out for good. She may struggle to reach 10 years in the project and if and when she leaves RLC she will be like an ex-serviceman adapting to life in civvie street because she will disappear into society with no followers to top her bank account up and she will no longer be able to PAY these people to visit her apartment (which someone recently translated) that she pays these people to hang out at her apartment with the promise of alcohol and party powder.   

once a cam girl, always a cam girl

10 hours ago, Maxbell said:

Obviously that'll never happen, but you aren't wrong. She has done a lot over the years. Her and Sasha were on of the first places I watched and was always a must-see just in case. So they owe her a lot IMO.

don't make me say it again lol!  thanks for your opinion but they (rlc) don't owe her a damn thing.  she has been handsomely compensated for time rendered.  kick the dumb bitch out and close her shit hole of an apartment.

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 3

1 hour ago, happyman88 said:

Looks like nothing has changed with Masha which is a real shame to see her going downhill so much. Like many have said previously it has to be for her to want to go for rehab but imo if rlc had a sense of respect and responsibility they could do more to put her into care and not exploiting her sorry state by keeping the apt open for us to see what she’s going through 😩

rlc care?  hahahahaha that's a good one lmao.  the only thing rlc cares about is if there is enough money to fill the fuel tanks on their yacht!

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, Troy said:

I hope that puppy ok.... With all those wacko over there, I hope the little guy safe? Nothing but freaking drama there. That's the only thing I'm worried about. 😟

And who are the jack-apes that would give or sell a dog to a tweaker??

15 minutes ago, mandarinka said:

NESSUNO MAI CALCIERÀ SANTA MARIA ESIBIZIONISTA perché Dio mi ama e mi ascolta 

grazie per il tuo supporto 

🤍 🤍 🤍

Hai bisogno di curarti

Interesting phone conversation Masha is having right now (around 15.40).  Talking about setting up a new apartment with new "sexy" people, negotiations in progress.  She also let it slip that the other residents of her apartment block have written a collective letter to the manager of the building saying that they want her kicked out, so she now has to remain calm 🤣

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

10 minutes ago, franklin said:

Interesting phone conversation Masha is having right now (around 15.40).  Talking about setting up a new apartment with new "sexy" people, negotiations in progress.  She also let it slip that the other residents of her apartment block have written a collective letter to the manager of the building saying that they want her kicked out, so she now has to remain calm 🤣

I bet the new couple will be Ernesto and his girlfriend.