Masha - (2024) #9

29 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

That's my point bud, once a soldier, always a soldier...it's all about adapting to massive changes once something ends...sadly in Masha's case I think she will end before RLC ends her seemingly indefinite assignment.

but that's just it, masha will take to one of the other platforms to exhibit her pathetic life.

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

but that's just it, masha will take to one of the other platforms to exhibit her pathetic life.

I dare not comment now I have MF up my arse crying like the bitch he is all the time lmfao. I'd say her life is rather eccentric, not pathetic...but something has to change. 

Just before the apartment went UM, Masha was in the BR talking on the phone in English.  She was leaving voice messages to each of her "other platform" fans to support her by sending her cash.  The best was "You will definitely fuck me someday but right now I need support and some money.  I can send you my EBAN"

I'm getting the idea that Masha has had her RLC income removed.  Anyone here get a "personal" message from Masha?  🤣

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Mauri said:

Stava dicendo che nell’appartamento sotto di lei e’ vuoto, e che cercava qualcuno per lavori di ristrutturazione per partire con un nuovo proggetto RLC con Elvis e la sua ragazza, dopodiche’ e’ andato UM

Mi domando se un inquilino possa decidere una cosa così.

5 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

Mi domando se un inquilino possa decidere una cosa così.

Una volta quando un inquilino parlava del progetto o delle telecamere, veniva mandato via

10 minutes ago, franklin said:

Just before the apartment went UM, Masha was in the BR talking on the phone in English.  She was leaving voice messages to each of her "other platform" fans to support her by sending her cash.  The best was "You will definitely fuck me someday but right now I need support and some money.  I can send you my EBAN"

I'm getting the idea that Masha has had her RLC income removed.  Anyone here get a "personal" message from Masha?  🤣

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

Exactly why would one send money TO HER? And if RLC isn't paying her anymore, why the fuck are they still keeping her in there?

• Upvote 2

Just now, Mauri said:

Una volta quando un inquilino parlava del proggetto o delle telecamere, veniva mandato via

A parte quello, ma che poteri ha Masha per decidere che l'appartamento sotto il suo deve essere affittato da RLC? posso capire il "consiglio" ma il decidere così su due piedi mi sembra assurdo.

3 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

Exactly why would one send money TO HER? And if RLC isn't paying her anymore, why the fuck are they still keeping her in there?

Also because who can assure me that that money will be spent to renovate the apartment below her?

3 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

I'm probably totally wrong, but she said many times "new project", maybe she knows that he days in RLC are counted and she wants to open a new site?