Masha - (2024) #9

Just now, elring said:

I like the comment of RLC in the status bar 😄 

Decent of them to allude to the problem. Hopefully those with her SM can give future updates on her condition. I think it will be obvious if she cleans herself up, though part of that process is breaking off any ties that contribute to her addiction which mean sober friends, change routines etc. and stay off social media in her case I would think. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, elring said:

Forced vacation from RLC, I guess.

She needs it

I hope there were conditions attached to her returning to the project, such as getting counselling and treatment for her drug abuse. Those things done properly could take a considerable amount of time, and it may be awhile before we see Masha again.

• Like 2

LOL, this is the first time I've seen a message like this. And frankly... I don't know, they basically put her on a forced vacation until further notice. And there is not even certainty that Masha will return.

I would have preferred a more permanent solution rather than "maybe she'll come back, maybe she won't".

1 minute ago, Xarvaz said:

I think it's a long line for bye and see you never again

I have ready it 3/4 times...I am translating that as her apartment will be back online when a new tenant moves in but in the meantime we (RLC) have finally taken responsibility for a participant's health and wellbeing and we are assisting her in moving to a more normal life in society away from RLC and the camera's...meaning she is gone from our view.  

3 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

I have ready it 3/4 times...I am translating that as her apartment will be back online when a new tenant moves in but in the meantime we (RLC) have finally taken responsibility for a participant's health and wellbeing and we are assisting her in moving to a more normal life in society away from RLC and the camera's...meaning she is gone from our view.  

me too but it seems to me that she is going to start a new life and that her apartment is coming back with other people, it doesn't matter to me, I just came to read what was going on, because of the kind of visitors she got I stopped following her a long time ago