Masha - (2024) #9

18 minutes ago, joebloggs3 said:

has mashsa escaped?

I know she had to go get the dog back, one of her friends had taken the puppy in to look after him when Masha was in the hospital.

16 minutes ago, joebloggs3 said:

has mashsa escaped?

She vaporized a couple hours ago. She still had same nightie or whatever that was, on. I thought she just went into bedroom but she suddenly was no where at all 

5 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

I know she had to go get the dog back, one of her friends had taken the puppy in to look after him when Masha was in the hospital.

👍 Ah, that would make sense.  

So it was her dog….hmmm….where I live I think the homeless get an extra $50 a month welfare.  Maybe she is just planning for her near future. 😉

3 minutes ago, Maxbell said:

She vaporized a couple hours ago. She still had same nightie or whatever that was, on. I thought she just went into bedroom but she suddenly was no where at all 

she is in the building, she got a phone call, got irritated and ran out the door in her night clothes

• Upvote 1

Masha's full on psychotic crisis has been in force for the last 30 minutes.  She's been on her phone accusing someone of stealing her dog, how she can't survive without it, that she'll report them to the Police for taking it.  Complete hysteria.  Now she's asked some elderly woman, possibly a neigbour, to come over.  Yet again, RLC fails in it's duty of care - if it ever had one, of course. 

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 2

13 minutes ago, franklin said:

Masha's full on psychotic crisis has been in force for the last 30 minutes.  She's been on her phone accusing someone of stealing her dog, how she can't survive without it, that she'll report them to the Police for taking it.  Complete hysteria.  Now she's asked some elderly woman, possibly a neigbour, to come over.  Yet again, RLC fails in it's duty of care - if it ever had one, of course. 

Tricky as to where their duty of care starts and ends. They have shut down apartments before when there has been physical violence between partners, but that's a slightly different situation. I do think that there is a duty of care on friends and family (not the riffraff who have been there recently). Somebody should phone her mum or other significant family. I'd presume that when somebody enters RLC world they would have to provide emergency contact numbers for family etc.

18 minutes ago, franklin said:

Elvis

I hope that puppy ok.... With all those wacko over there, I hope the little guy safe? Nothing but freaking drama there. That's the only thing I'm worried about. 😟

23 minutes ago, franklin said:

Except they didn't "steal" her puppy. When she was taken to hospital the puppy was left alone and is still not even able to walk, obviously someone took care of him. Then if they don't want to bring him back to her it's because perhaps they don't trust her and her health conditions. Who's going to kidnap a puppy?

3 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

Except they didn't "steal" her puppy. When she was taken to hospital the puppy was left alone and is still not even able to walk, obviously someone took care of him. Then if they don't want to bring him back to her it's because perhaps they don't trust her and her health conditions. Who's going to kidnap a puppy?

Well, maybe that puppy is better off with that person whom took him? She doesn't need a puppy right now anyway. She needs to get into some Drug Rehabilitation Program.