ring?!!

I may seem to be ignorant, but last night after a lot of masturbation, and once it was over, short hair rammed a large ring in the vagina sabrina, which slept with !!! quelq'un there an explanation for this ring keeps it down into the vagina? I confess to never having seen it !!!

en Français car la traduction Google est une catastrophe!!!!:

je vais peut-être sembler ignorant, mais hier soir, après une grande partie de masturbation, et une fois que celà était fini, cheveux court a enfoncé un grand anneau dans le vagin de sabrina, qui s'est endormit avec!!! quelq'un at-il une explication sur cet anneau qu'elle garde enfoncé dans le vagin? j'avoue ne jamais avoir vu celà!!!

Guest bobbyjoe

je crois que c'est un anneau contraceptif pour les femmes,ce qui remplace la pilule en gros,

elle doit le changer tous les mois,voilà mon ami,si je me trompe,que quelqu'un me corrige peut-être oceanne,lol

I've found is a contraceptive that I did not know:

"The vaginal ring is a flexible ring porous plastic that contains a combination of hormones (estrogen + progestin). It is inserted in the vagina and body heat, hormones diffuse through the vaginal wall and pass in the blood. "strange for a lesbian !!!

160003lanneauvaginaltoutpetittoutdiscretimage248194articleajust930.jpg

I saw the ring,both when she pulled it out and later when she put it back.

BUT,

my question is...if she lives with a Girl and don't have sex with a guy why have contraceptive in the first place

she can't get pregnant by a girl.unless curly maybe slipping around.  just saying,not trying to start rumors.

BUT,

my question is...if she lives with a Girl and don't have sex with a guy why have contraceptive in the first place

she can't get pregnant by a girl.unless curly maybe slipping around.  just saying,not trying to start rumors.

sabrina is vaginal, clitoral not ... she gets pleasure from the penetration !!! maybe carina gives him the pleasure with a man from time to time? !!!

BUT,

Many women have hormone imbalances and this helps to correct them. It can also keep them from having their period allowing more fun times in the bedroom.

Pour ma part je dirais que Sabrina travaille dans le millieu de la nuit , car certains jours de la semaine et à des heures tardive , on la vois sortir avec des tenues qui je crois ne laisse aucuns doutes sur les endroits ou elle se rend ... D'où peut-être la nécessité de se " protéger " ....

Sorry for translate google :

-----------------------------------

For my part I would say that Sabrina works in the middle of the night because some days of the week and at late hours, see her go out with outfits that I think leaves no doubt about the places where she goes .. . Hence perhaps the need to "protect" ....