What is with the cat!

That is a very adventurous cat. He has climbed up on top of the cupboards above the sink and likes to get on top of the cabinets next to the fridge if he thinks somebody is after him.

He was walking across the counter after Dasha had been cooking on the stove and the cooktop surface was still hot. You should have seen him leap off onto the floor!

• 2 weeks later...

I would like to strangle that cat. And, I would spank Dasha for allowing the cat to be up on the kitchen counters, especially when she is cooking.

They don't try to train the cat, they just let it wander at will.

I would like to strangle that cat. And, I would spank Dasha for allowing the cat to be up on the kitchen counters, especially when she is cooking.

They don't try to train the cat, they just let it wander at will.

Much like children, if you don't teach your pets strict boundaries, they will make the rest of your life miserable.

• 2 weeks later...

Dasha's cat is an evil little bastard and won't stay off of the kitchen counters. I hate a cat or any other animal in the kitchen. This is the worst cat in any of the RLC apartments. Several of the cats like to tear up the furniture with their claws. All of them get on the kitchen counters and would leave their fur in the food. You cannot trust a cat at all. They have no loyalty and the just do what the want to do. You cannot train them to leave something alone if they want to mess with it.

Well, I'll say one thing positive about the cat - he/she is absolutely loving all the attention the guest blonde girl is giving it.

It's really fun to watch them play. The blonde is all smiles and seemingly loving life, which is something we want all the women in the apartments to be doing because it usually translates into more playful nudity by them for us to enjoy. ;D

Dasha's cat is an evil little bastard and won't stay off of the kitchen counters. I hate a cat or any other animal in the kitchen. This is the worst cat in any of the RLC apartments. Several of the cats like to tear up the furniture with their claws. All of them get on the kitchen counters and would leave their fur in the food. You cannot trust a cat at all. They have no loyalty and the just do what the want to do. You cannot train them to leave something alone if they want to mess with it.

Other than that, what do you really think of cats?

By the way I agree with everything you said

the funny thing is: that's exactly why I love cats, they are independent and know what they want.

the funny thing is: that's exactly why I love cats, they are independent and know what they want.

American women are like cats. They want you to pet them and feed them, but they don't want to do anything in return, and they just want to do whatever they want to do. They have no loyalty.