Dasha

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Los invitados son la salsa en todos los apartamentos,tienes que tener alguna cualidad para mantenerte,

generar morbo durante mucho tiempo lo consiguen pocos.

Demid es un acomodado,es Dasha la que pone la carne en el asador,si esta no inicia ,a èl ni se le ocurre.

Ella siempre utiliza el mismo sistema,que oigan esta  màs que bièn, a todos nos gustò,pero......

no hay màs repertorio

Cuando empezò a masturbarse nos volviò locos hasta que Demid se lo impidiò, (al menos delante de la càmara)  y desde entonces fueron a menos

how to save the video

I couldn't get it to download, so I recorded the screen while watching it. Not sure if anyone else managed to download it.

I tried Internet Download Manager and Video Download Professional and neither worked.

Great post BTW, hadieniste. Thanks

how to save the video

I couldn't get it to download, so I recorded the screen while watching it. Not sure if anyone else managed to download it.

I tried Internet Download Manager and Video Download Professional and neither worked.

Great post BTW, hadieniste. Thanks

The one I did of it, I had to use screen capturing to get it.  There's not a download feature on the site and Download Managers won't function on that site. Whoever the uploader was forgot to turn the microphone on for the audio and it was edited throughout the video. So there is a lot of footage missing on this one.

On ‎2015‎-‎03‎-‎16 at 6:12 PM, hadieniste said:

(The Video Content is No Longer Accessible and has been Removed)

Hadieniste sen bir orospu çocuğusun.Çocuğun ban yiyeceğini bile bile geldin burda paylaştın videoyu.Anasını siktiminin evladı seni.Bu çocukda ban yesin sonra sen ananın videolarını izle bundan sonra amına kodumunun çocuğu seni...

would anyone be able to me through the steps to get to open the video , put everything but the information is not found, is first thanked explannation.

install AVG (antivirus protection)

copy and paste link into your web browser

click thank you when AVG says it stopped two trojans

enter randomly generated security code to bypass spyder monitor

watch video

I do not understand, just put a link, click it and download the video !! here it leads to a "zip archive" which is an application for download !! those who have managed to reach this video can perhaps help us? !!

Use oCam to record the screen while you are watching the video. i don't think it can be downloaded.