Masha (2024) #10

6 minutes ago, chogdad said:

You get the feeling there is some kind of accident waiting to happen, either in or out the apartment. She's living close to the edge.

When you are in Masha's frame of mind usually you would go to seek medical help, not stay in a different city and buy new cuddly toys, 2 pairs of sneakers and a wireless microphone which she has since taken back and used in Rome. I don't think she has hit rock bottom yet and maybe just maybe RLC are having to reduce the number of apartments (E&P/G&D) to pay for Masha's apartment to keep it in the project being as it is located in the Capital of Italy. Either that or E&P/G&D are just being replaced after simply leaving the project. IDK.   

26 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

When you are in Masha's frame of mind usually you would go to seek medical help, not stay in a different city and buy new cuddly toys, 2 pairs of sneakers and a wireless microphone which she has since taken back and used in Rome. I don't think she has hit rock bottom yet and maybe just maybe RLC are having to reduce the number of apartments (E&P/G&D) to pay for Masha's apartment to keep it in the project being as it is located in the Capital of Italy. Either that or E&P/G&D are just being replaced after simply leaving the project. IDK.   

I find it very hard to believe we've seen the last of her. The amount of traffic she creates, plus stories of her having more 'influence' than other tenants, means to me that this is just a Time Out. When they said she was off 'For now', i believe it. They probably had crisis meetings and had to do 'something', but all along it's 'She's top draw for us'. Perhaps the gap is simply to get her into another place, the problems with neighbours won't go away. Think of Marcus Ratchford at Man U, causes problems on and off the field, constant sub par performances, yet gets picked every game and remains highest earner regardless.

It's similar.

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, chogdad said:

I find it very hard to believe we've seen the last of her. The amount of traffic she creates, plus stories of her having more 'influence' than other tenants, means to me that this is just a Time Out. When they said she was off 'For now', i believe it. They probably had crisis meetings and had to do 'something', but all along it's 'She's top draw for us'. Perhaps the gap is simply to get her into another place, the problems with neighbours won't go away. Think of Marcus Ratchford at Man U, causes problems on and off the field, constant sub par performances, yet gets picked every game and remains highest earner regardless.

It's similar.

I like that comparison, nice one...and again everything you have said is spot on...Masha is their prized possession like Leo is. Now, if they can get rid of E&P/G&D then were does L&T come into the equation. I have many questions that need answering lol. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

I like that comparison, nice one...and again everything you have said is spot on...Masha is their prized possession like Leo is. Now, if they can get rid of E&P/G&D then were does L&T come into the equation. I have many questions that need answering lol. 

Each contract must be different, especially for people like Leora and Masha. I'm not having it that someone like Kat is earning the same amount as Masha for example. The more popular and the longer you're on screen, that would give more power for a better deal. And there's no way Masha signs just anything. Plus, imagine if they found VH had offered a deal - How panicky would rlc be?

il y a 31 minutes, TfiDeano a dit :

Regrettably, that's the exact opposite of what happens in psychoses - the sufferer firmly believes that their thoughts and behaviours are completely normal.  In other words the objective unreality becomes their subjective reality, so they see no reason whatsoever to seek intervention, medical or otherwise.  It usually takes a major psychotic episode to have occurred (where the authorities become involved to protect the sufferer's or public's safety) before medical treatment begins.  Those outside the psychosis, such as family and friends, and witnessing the weirdness are often desperate for someone to do something but unless the sufferer is deemed "at risk" or "a risk", nothing can be done.

9 minutes ago, chogdad said:

Each contract must be different, especially for people like Leora and Masha. I'm not having it that someone like Kat is earning the same amount as Masha for example. The more popular and the longer you're on screen, that would give more power for a better deal. And there's no way Masha signs just anything. Plus, imagine if they found VH had offered a deal - How panicky would rlc be?

It's been said before Masha is part of the RLC boffins who run the place, so anything is possible with her and RLC together striking a new deal when she is ready to live on cam again. If anything I bet RLC are pushing her to get her shit together. 

9 minutes ago, franklin said:

Regrettably, that's the exact opposite of what happens in psychoses - the sufferer firmly believes that their thoughts and behaviours are completely normal.  In other words the objective unreality becomes their subjective reality, so they see no reason whatsoever to seek intervention, medical or otherwise.  It usually takes a major psychotic episode to have occurred (where the authorities become involved to protect the sufferer's or public's safety) before medical treatment begins.  Those outside the psychosis, such as family and friends, and witnessing the weirdness are often desperate for someone to do something but unless the sufferer is deemed "at risk" or "a risk", nothing can be done.

Masha knows she is crazy and she knows we know she is crazy but even still as you say she ignores reality and thinks being as mad as her is normal as long as she is in control. She clearly isn't because for starters you don't approach a fellow female and half headbutt her, and many more things she has done that is not normal. She even refused medical help after the medics were called by the police and then moaned about suing the medical trust in given her medical assistance against her advice. 

Le 8/30/2024 à 11:51 AM, FrankZabba a dit :

masha is gone from rlc and yet you people can't stop talking about her ffs.  i'm beginning to think it's you people that have the problem here.  this apartment has and always will be a shit hole and masha's life has and always will be shit-t.  let her scramble to try and get her life back together and ffs quit talking about her!

Just like you're doing?  A well-balanced person would simply not engage but that appears to be beyond your capabilities.  Unless you have a problem, of course.

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, franklin said:

Just like you're doing?  A well-balanced person would simply not engage but that appears to be beyond your capabilities.  Unless you have a problem, of course.

Never forget that this same guy who claims that we have a problem is the same guy who not only has had multiple accounts on this forum, but used those accounts to respond to his own comments in his own thread; and this same guy who tells people how done he is with RLC is the same one who is consistently one of the top posters in multiple threads. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Upvote 2

34 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Never forget that this same guy who claims that we have a problem is the same guy who not only has had multiple accounts on this forum, but used those accounts to respond to his own comments in his own thread; and this same guy who tells people how done he is with RLC is the same one who is consistently one of the top posters in multiple threads. 

fo miscvoyer, i've told you i'm not that other guy and i only have one account, this one.

3 hours ago, jugghead said:

I would be very interested to actually talk to Masha one-on-one to hear her side of it. Is that at all possible?

Please react accordingly. I would be interested in those reactions.

😉

I believe it would be possible, but tread warily

• Like 2