B4 - General Topic 2024 #58 (August / September)

1 hour ago, thinga69 said:

Looks like the female gardener got a good peek on Ali by the pool. Ali was, and still is, the one naked. 😁

The male gardener was trying VERY hard (but failed) not to look at her in the kitchen across the pool

6 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

I would too. 😋

Truth be said, he fighted it as best he could. Still lost it a couple of times. If I were him, I would have failed many more times than he did.

RLC has received "tons" of complaints that there was too much show and that they had abandoned the "real life" concept. Now almost everything is back to everyday life, even if we have several of the participants, who have their "cam shows". Now there are complaints about too much everyday reality and people want more parties and shows... 🙂 Not easy to make everyone happy.

Having said that, I miss the good old days of parties and lively girls too 🙂 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 7

21 minutes ago, Noldus said:

RLC has received "tons" of complaints that there was too much show and that they had abandoned the "real life" concept. Now almost everything is back to everyday life, even if we have several of the participants, who have their "cam shows". Now there are complaints about too much everyday reality and people want more parties and shows... 🙂 Not easy to make everyone happy.

You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can't please all of the people all of the time”

John Lydgate (14th Century English monk and poet), later adapted by Abraham Lincoln.

• Upvote 1

IMO, Martina was interesting because her life was not centered around RLC (and Alberto).

Karma is very interesting because she is developing and applying skills that will serve her well when she is no longer a participant.

Sara is also very interesting because she was a successful business owner in Russia.  (Maybe even very successful, and this was not a sex-related business).  Her skills are easily adaptable to a city like Barcelona, or London, or Berlin, or...............

Holly was interesting because she wanted to be a lingerie designer and have her own boutique.

Nadia is quite accomplished at clothes design.

^^^ Again, IMO, these are examples of 'real life' participants.

I think more highly of participants who see RLC as a means to an end, and not as the end in and of itself.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, moules said:

There is a lot less drinking and drug use in the villas and Barcelona apartments these days.  So life is dull.  And then when there is sex, a significant fraction of CC posters object to the men.   Almost universally, men are characterized in derogatory terms by some posters.  There seems to be no happy medium.

One positive thing however is that Sara hasn't brought all the wierd guys to B4 in quite  while ! So now she seems really normal and calm !!

• Upvote 1

I think Ali is waiting for a free room. Tani waited two weeks before she got her's when Zabawa moved out. (Meanwhile she was Lilith's guest in Karma's room).   - I miss Tani !!-

I think Ali was sent in to test the online lag time to transition from one camera to the next.  Good luck keeping up with her!  Don't ever give that girl an energy drink or she'll explode! 💥🤣

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Noldus said:

How do you know that they received complaints of either kind ?