B4 - General Topic 2024 #58 (August / September)

43 minutes ago, itohkata said:

Zuerst dachte ich das Gleiche wie Sie, aber jetzt frage ich mich das wirklich. 

If it were different, there wouldn't be so many useless people in the villas.

Unfortunate that Ali left.  The loss of all that energy in the villa!  It's back to being a ghost town.  None of the rest of these girls could possibly keep up with her.  I'd bet that Sara actually felt a bit jealous and threatened with all the attention Ali got.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 4

4 hours ago, Noldus said:

RLC has received "tons" of complaints that there was too much show and that they had abandoned the "real life" concept. Now almost everything is back to everyday life, even if we have several of the participants, who have their "cam shows". Now there are complaints about too much everyday reality and people want more parties and shows... 🙂 Not easy to make everyone happy.

Having said that, I miss the good old days of parties and lively girls too 🙂 

Complaints and complainers don't pay the bills.  Pretty sure the complaints were...not enough men...too many shows...etc.  Those complainers were very vocal not only to RLC, but on here as well.  Many of them are gone now.  So...unless RLC subs were affected...and I guarantee they were not...because every time one of those "shows" was on, their servers came to a standstill and every camera involved, lagged severely.  Guess what...THE SERVER NEVER LAGS ANY MORE...EVER!  Why?  Because the volume of subs is way down from what they were.  Postings of the number of site visits do not tell the story...people visiting the site over and over watching the free cams, trying to get the previews to switch over so that they might actually see something that might make them want to sub...generates site visits.  It does not pay the bills.

RLC has clearly reduced payments to the participants, and in return, has allowed them to basically run the site.  They are allowed to pretty much live there permanently and take refuge from the complications of the war...(both  Ruzzians and Ukranians).  A few locals are introduced when a room needs filling.  But...there are more empty rooms for longer than ever in the site's history.  The addition of guys to B7 further solves the security issue for RLC that cropped up with an intruder entering the girls rooms in B4 a few years ago. 

RLC has established a new deal with whomever they can convince to be on camera...they are allowed to stay as long as they need to...they are allowed to have their boyfriends visit and stay over a weekend or so each month as long as they roll around on the bed and touch themselves during the gaps in between.  They are allowed to introduce anyone willing to be on camera...for any reason.  They are tasked with spreading the word among their friends to participate in order to "mix things up a bit".

So the viewers are subject to Sara's and Masha's groups of wacko friends and the circus atmosphere they create.  The odd overnight visit from a hot looking outsider friend generates more interest and speculation. Tatoo artists, gay guys, drug dealers, ex-husbands, MOM, DAD and SISTERS...FFS.

RLC has changed a few things that relate to how they run the site (pretty sure it's due to new ownership since COVID)...anyway, they have a 7 day trial, they time-limit free cam access and lately...access, to even the blury previews.  They no longer seem to have the ability (or desire) that they once had to shut down recordings of what minimal interesting activity makes it's way onto sites like Hotscopes...etc.  In fact, I quit my sub 4 months ago and have missed nothing (not that there has been anything to miss...the camera holding midget standing in front of any action that Maghdala got up to with Amalina was a joke)...yeah it's there if anyone wants to bother looking at it.  Pretty sad that this is the best someone can find to steal...lol.

In short...and I know the usual RLC cheerleaders will sadface this...ITS A SINKING SHIP and a shadow of what it was a few years ago.   

• Like 2
  • Upvote 15

45 minutes ago, Moosecini said:

Unfortunate that Ali left.  The loss of all that energy in the villa!  It's back to being a ghost town.  None of the rest of these girls could possibly keep up with her.  I'd bet that Sara actually felt a bit jealous and threatened with all the attention Ali got.

Truth be told... the contrast is just sad

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Xarvaz said:

it is mainly B4 that has become boring, the other apartments are what they have always been. The problem with B4 is mainly that there is no connecting person, where Wolf kept the villa moving Hawk does not do his job at all, many viewers hate Wolf but he was more important than people think, in addition, visiting friends have too much influence on the girls and ensure that a party is actually impossible and temporarily having a hooker join as a guest does not work either

i have to respectfully disagree with you about MMM.  i never liked the guy and all his garb he brought to the show.  what actually killed b4 was bringing b7 online right next to b4.  and please don't tell me b7 was brought online with guys in it to bodyguard b4.  during my last sub i noticed that b4 would leave the sliding door open from the living room out to the terrace on many occasions and probably still do to this day.  they left the front door ajar on numerous occasions as well so the last thing they are worried about is their own safety.  b7 with nelly and bogdan is the demise of b4 and the rest of the barcelona apts.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, maxfactor said:

Complaints and complainers don't pay the bills.  Pretty sure the complaints were...not enough men...too many shows...etc.  Those complainers were very vocal not only to RLC, but on here as well.  Many of them are gone now.  So...unless RLC subs were affected...and I guarantee they were not...because every time one of those "shows" was on, their servers came to a standstill and every camera involved, lagged severely.  Guess what...THE SERVER NEVER LAGS ANY MORE...EVER!  Why?  Because the volume of subs is way down from what they were.  Postings of the number of site visits do not tell the story...people visiting the site over and over watching the free cams, trying to get the previews to switch over so that they might actually see something that might make them want to sub...generates site visits.  It does not pay the bills.

RLC has clearly reduced payments to the participants, and in return, has allowed them to basically run the site.  They are allowed to pretty much live there permanently and take refuge from the complications of the war...(both  Ruzzians and Ukranians).  A few locals are introduced when a room needs filling.  But...there are more empty rooms for longer than ever in the site's history.  The addition of guys to B7 further solves the security issue for RLC that cropped up with an intruder entering the girls rooms in B4 a few years ago. 

RLC has established a new deal with whomever they can convince to be on camera...they are allowed to stay as long as they need to...they are allowed to have their boyfriends visit and stay over a weekend or so each month as long as they roll around on the bed and touch themselves during the gaps in between.  They are allowed to introduce anyone willing to be on camera...for any reason.  They are tasked with spreading the word among their friends to participate in order to "mix things up a bit".

So the viewers are subject to Sara's and Masha's groups of wacko friends and the circus atmosphere they create.  The odd overnight visit from a hot looking outsider friend generates more interest and speculation. Tatoo artists, gay guys, drug dealers, ex-husbands, MOM, DAD and SISTERS...FFS.

RLC has changed a few things that relate to how they run the site (pretty sure it's due to new ownership since COVID)...anyway, they have a 7 day trial, they time-limit free cam access and lately...access, to even the blury previews.  They no longer seem to have the ability (or desire) that they once had to shut down recordings of what minimal interesting activity makes it's way onto sites like Hotscopes...etc.  In fact, I quit my sub 4 months ago and have missed nothing (not that there has been anything to miss...the camera holding midget standing in front of any action that Maghdala got up to with Amalina was a joke)...yeah it's there if anyone wants to bother looking at it.  Pretty sad that this is the best someone can find to steal...lol.

In short...and I know the usual RLC cheerleaders will sadface this...ITS A SINKING SHIP and a shadow of what it was a few years ago.   

You wouldn't know whether the server lags because you don't subscribe anymore.  If you did, you would experience that the servers do continue to buffer when there are too many viewers watching the same cam(s).

AFAIK, the ownership of RLC remains as it was pre-COVID.  The owners changed the corporate registration after Putin established greater government control over Internet sites.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-50259597

^^^ This law resulted in  the closing of the Russian apartments in 2019, and removing the main DNS server out of Moscow.  Perhaps fittingly, that server was located in a building across the street from a school for delinquent adolescents.

• Upvote 1