B4 - General Topic 2024 #58 (August / September)

2 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

It means you said something they disagree with.  Don't forget "toxic"...it means something similar.  They've had a few years of teachers drilling it into them.

that's it in a nutshell

Il y a 12 heures, Xarvaz a dit :

the hate and repetition in it surprises me very much

Il y a 12 heures, Xarvaz a dit :

anyway...i think the orc is on his way so i'll leave the villa as it is for now 🤢

Talking about hate, lol.

Though you're not wrong and I share your analysis (1st quote),

It's also apparently a case of the pot calling the kettle black... (2nd quote)  😉 

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, maxfactor said:

By the way, I don't agree with you either.  It's that kind of site (was)...I expect to see sluts.  Not really a need to overstate the obvious.

i don't have a problem with that, i don't always agree with you or others, not really a need!

Il y a 6 heures, Maxbell a dit :

I assume it’s same with  everyone and I know CC is unable to stop this guy, assuming it’s the ddos? attacks. But it’s really been a pain in the ass the last several days. 😡

I think that's about the only thing ever on CC everyone on this forum can agree on... 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Epikouros said:

Talking about hate, lol.

Though you're not wrong and I share your analysis (1st quote),

It's also apparently a case of the pot calling the kettle black... (2nd quote)  😉 

I withdraw from something I do not want to see so it has nothing to do with hatred and I do not blame anyone, I just find it strange that people curse something they cannot and do not want to see because they don't have a subscription so your comparison is wrong