B4 - General Topic 2024 #58 (August / September)

10 minutes ago, moules said:

No.  Appeared to be departing on good terms.  IMO, from a quick scan of their leaving, the guys were gentlemen.

Thank you......For now they're playing the Good Guys role?. If the girls don't see them anymore? That mean that they're not gonna waste their's time. They're around my age probably a little older? We'll see if we see them again? ✌️

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, corvette08 said:

Wtf is Bodega?

In Spanish, bodega is a term for "storeroom" or "wine cellar", or "warehouse", with a similar origin to the words "boutique" and "apothecary"; the precise meaning varies regionally in the Spanish language, and the later New York City term evolved from Puerto Rican and Cuban usage for "small grocery".

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, corvette08 said:

Wtf is Bodega?

🤣 I live in New York. They called the Deli, bodega a Spanish term for Deli

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Troy said:

🤣 I live in New York. They called the Deli, bodega a Spanish term for Deli

In Canada, we keep it simplified and refer to it as 'heading to the store.'  :biggrin:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

In Canada, we keep it simplified and refer to it as 'heading to the store.'

Right, It's just so common with people here in new york. You say it, but you don't even realize you're saying it. When I hang out with my friends in New Jersey, they say the same thing i'm heading to the store. ✌️

• Upvote 2

29 minutes ago, kupa80 said:

'Reallifecam' is no longer fun, the girls who come are very boring and stay for too long, the old excitement is gone

And sadly, a lot of members keep mentioning possible returnees that they would like to see again, FFS. Why not new tenants? RLC, VHTV, camarads and most tenants/participants don't know what "real life" means when being in front of "real life voyeur cams". To be honest and blunt, some members really don't know what "real life" actually is. Think about it as you read comments after comments. Performing specifically and directly positioned for optimum exposure for the cams IS NOT real life but instead is WORK for cam views and money.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

The sluts Kat + Vesna weren't at the party. When will RLC finally realize that she is not interested in RLC and the roommates. They only need the villa as a base for their business. Throw them out at last.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, kupa80 said:

'Reallifecam' is no longer fun, the girls who come are very boring and stay for too long, the old excitement is gone

it is mainly B4 that has become boring, the other apartments are what they have always been. The problem with B4 is mainly that there is no connecting person, where Wolf kept the villa moving Hawk does not do his job at all, many viewers hate Wolf but he was more important than people think, in addition, visiting friends have too much influence on the girls and ensure that a party is actually impossible and temporarily having a hooker join as a guest does not work either

• Upvote 1