Guest names

I am new here in the past week of two and have been reading through past comments. I am pretty sure we are all grown adults here and show maybe act like it and treat people accordingly. I have read many comments calling their guest the "chubby one" and the "real fat one". How about we name them instead of cutting them down. None of us are perfect regardless of what we think. So how about the "chubby one " be called Natasha and the "real fat one" be called Sasha? It is bad enough none of us have a life and must watch others to get our sexual thrill ,we could at least show a little respect for them. Just sayin

I am new here in the past week of two and have been reading through past comments. I am pretty sure we are all grown adults here and show maybe act like it and treat people accordingly. I have read many comments calling their guest the "chubby one" and the "real fat one". How about we name them instead of cutting them down. None of us are perfect regardless of what we think. So how about the "chubby one " be called Natasha and the "real fat one" be called Sasha? It is bad enough none of us have a life and must watch others to get our sexual thrill ,we could at least show a little respect for them. Just sayin

You don't have a life other than CC / RLC? Turn off your computer and go and get some help.

So you couldn't find another way to identify them, straight or curly hair, long or short hair, something other than use the offensive labels attached to them? Very smart.

The fat girl is fat. So, what's the problem calling her fat?

Obese and fat people cost our health service millions per year. Who is paying for the health service? ME. So if you are fat, you are costing me money so I wil call anyone who is overweight, fat, chubby, lardarse etc until that person decides to loose weight.

And by the way... have you ever heard the expression.. "sticks and stones...."?

Obese and fat people cost our health service millions per year. Who is paying for the health service? ME. So if you are fat, you are costing me money so I wil call anyone who is overweight, fat, chubby, lardarse etc until that person decides to loose weight.

"And by the way... have you ever heard the expression.. "sticks and stones...."?"

Yeah used to hear it a lot in the playground at primary school when I was about 6 or 7 years old, which explains your childish and pathetic attitude. Yet another poster on cc that better not let mum and dad catch them on an adult site.

Actually that might not be correct anymore because based on about 90% of posts lately I think that site has been taken over by a bunch of school kids.

As for your comments about obese people, you are obviously too fucking stupid to argue with because you obviously don't have a fucking clue. Come back when you grow up.

I agree that girl has problems with weight ... and it costs health system some money - but your stupidity is much bigger problem then her obesity. Because you are so stupid and discriminatory to others all health deppartments on the world doesn't have enough money to cure you. But they are always trying and trying and that is why you cost us a lot of money. And I will stop calling you stupid / idiot etc. until you get better - which will be never - so I will always call you STUPID !!!

"And by the way... have you ever heard the expression.. "sticks and stones...."?"

Yeah used to hear it a lot in the playground at primary school when I was about 6 or 7 years old, which explains your childish and pathetic attitude. Yet another poster on cc that better not let mum and dad catch them on an adult site.

Actually that might not be correct anymore because based on about 90% of posts lately I think that site has been taken over by a bunch of school kids.

As for your comments about obese people, you are obviously too fucking stupid to argue with because you obviously don't have a fucking clue. Come back when you grow up.

Actually he's spot on but you're just being butthurt (probably fat too).

You don't have a life other than CC / RLC? Turn off your computer and go and get some help.

So you couldn't find another way to identify them, straight or curly hair, long or short hair, something other than use the offensive labels attached to them? Very smart.

What exactly is wrong about what he posted? Natasha and Sasha is certainly better that what the others are calling them.

How about Dopey and Sleepy....? Or....Yogi and Boo-Boo...?......or Ethel and Lucy...? The possibilities are ENDLESS.....!!

Pick one then, anything would be better than the "chubby one" and the "real fat one" (and no, I'm not fat).

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I can not get to read this on CC !!! sure, he says stupid things here, but calling big pile of fat, a girl, because it is big, so expensive it costs to society !!!! I think if that costs dear to a company, they are fools and unfit !!! :o >:(