B1 - General Topic 2024 #9 (August / September)

To all the people I had fun talking to on the chatroom. I had absolute had fun talking to you guys. Especially looking at (Brooke) boy she's a beauty.🥰💯 gonna miss watching her 🥰🥰✌️

I have to focus on co-parent my 2 young daughters and me.

✌️brothers 

• Upvote 2

26 minutes ago, Troy said:

To all the people I had fun talking to on the chatroom. I had absolute had fun talking to you guys. Especially looking at (Brooke) boy she's a beauty.❤️💯 gonna miss watching her 😔

I'm signing off, i gotta get the hell off of this RLC and Chatroom 

Before I lose my mind...but It's probably too late for that.(Joke)  I gotta get back to my life. I have to focus on co-parent my 2 young daughters and me.

✌️brothers 

Seems like you've been muttering to yourself for the past 24 hrs or so on here.  

• Haha 2

I haven't posted for while, but when I see a pair of the most Terrifically Tantalizing Tits like it just watched take bath, I can't stay quiet !!!

So from today I will be calling that incredible lovely specimen of the female race that recently showed up in Barcelona.... 

The Most Succulent Sensuous Savaira 

Cartoon Heart Beating Out Of Chest Gif Beating Heart Gifs On Giphy | My ...Hearts beating heart GIF on GIFER - by Bloodbreaker

OMFG//// those tits are so hypnotizing ! 

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 2

16 hours ago, Thestarider said:

I haven't posted for while, but when I see a pair of the most Terrifically Tantalizing Tits like it just watched take bath, I can't stay quiet !!!

So from today I will be calling that incredible lovely specimen of the female race that recently showed up in Barcelona.... 

The Most Succulent Sensuous Savaira 

Cartoon Heart Beating Out Of Chest Gif Beating Heart Gifs On Giphy | My ...Hearts beating heart GIF on GIFER - by Bloodbreaker

OMFG//// those tits are so hypnotizing ! 

On average my preference goes to A to C. But the first time I saw her braless, I was speechless for 5 good seconds, literally hypnotized. Her boobs are absolutely gorgeous.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

37 minutes ago, itohkata said:

On average my preference goes to A to C. But the first time I saw her braless, I was speechless for 5 good seconds, literally hypnotized. Her boobs are absolutely gorgeous.

come on man,  let's not be ridiculous here!

• Upvote 1