Join us in the video chat

Admin

Guest bobbyjoe

that's not work for me,is it just for pay members?

No its free. And should work for anyone. Are you getting an error message?

it's ok now,the chat work but the video don't load

What is it doing? You might need to refresh. It's working for everyone else as far as I can tell.

Guest bobbyjoe

video work now but the quality is very bad but thanks

What is it doing? You might need to refresh. It's working for everyone else as far as I can tell.

I'm not one to run a cam, but the coolest thing about this site is that multiple cams can be on my screen at the same time.  That means a whole crowd of people...some with cams and some just chatting...can get together.  The possibilities are endless.

For example, a competition with girls seeing who is the sexiest.  The winner can make guys cum on cam.  Or, the other way around...guys showing their cocks and getting the girls all hot and bothered.  And all the while, chatters throwing in their comments.

You can also have people who are more interested in just chatting without getting into the sex stuff.

My only suggestion is having some way to boot the idiots.  You KNOW there will be idiots.

I'm not one to run a cam, but the coolest thing about this site is that multiple cams can be on my screen at the same time.  That means a whole crowd of people...some with cams and some just chatting...can get together.  The possibilities are endless.

For example, a competition with girls seeing who is the sexiest.  The winner can make guys cum on cam.  Or, the other way around...guys showing their cocks and getting the girls all hot and bothered.  And all the while, chatters throwing in their comments.

You can also have people who are more interested in just chatting without getting into the sex stuff.

My only suggestion is having some way to boot the idiots.  You KNOW there will be idiots.

Thanks JoJo. Were still going strong feel free to join.