was macht sie mit de Flasche?  

123 members have voted

1. 1. was macht sie mit de Flasche?

• sie reibt nur ihre Muschi damit
    • Sie steckt das dünne Ende hinein
    • Sie steckt das Dicke Ende hinein

I'm proud of Kristy not forcing herself on Kamila when Kami was not yet ready for a sexual relationship.I surely would like to see them sexually together,but only if they both want it.

Trust me when I tell you this, they both want it but have been instructed to not let it happen!!

I'm proud of Kristy not forcing herself on Kamila when Kami was not yet ready for a sexual relationship.I surely would like to see them sexually together,but only if they both want it.

Trust me when I tell you this, they both want it but have been instructed to not let it happen!!

I keep reading you saying that Nora is instructing Kami and Kristy on what to do, and what not to do. Have you any proof of this or is this just another fantasy driven by an illogical hatred of Nora?

and who are you that we should trust you?

I keep reading you saying that Nora is instructing Kami and Kristy on what to do, and what not to do. Have you any proof of this or is this just another fantasy driven by an illogical hatred of Nora?

maybe we should now refer to Nora as Mistress Nora???lol