was macht sie mit de Flasche?  

123 members have voted

1. 1. was macht sie mit de Flasche?

• sie reibt nur ihre Muschi damit
    • Sie steckt das dünne Ende hinein
    • Sie steckt das Dicke Ende hinein

I confess that he's my grandfather,don't tell him this though folks but we are taking him to Florida next week,

and we told him that we were taking him to Disney World,but what he doesn't know is that we are taking him to The Shady pines retirement home. ;D ;D ;D ;D

Guys just ignore this old man,if you do he will just wither away and die back into the hole that he crawled out of,don't you guys see that he called himself LONER69,which just like most of us, we give ourselves profile names  that we identify with.

That guy is a 69 year old person who is lonely,and we are his only friends,he has nothing else to do but talk his ass off nonstop and fall in love with some young girls on RLC that don't know and wouldn't care less about him he probably thinks that they are his girlfriends and that they love him.

He made up an imaginary girlfriend which I bet is probably his nurse/caretaker.that comes over to take care of him,I have been around a lot of old senile miserable people and I know that they love to get loud and cranky at times,so we just have to ignore them and let them talk to themselves.

And they always love talking about suing people lmaoo!!!.......well I would love to see him and that imaginary girlfriend of his try.

And most importantly we all gotta realize that he is new here so it's going to take a while for him to calm his ass down about what he sees on CC,as you can see below he joined CC Just 6 days ago and already made almost 200 posts,now if that is not a lonely guy then I don't know who is,and I can now see that he is a complete big ass liar too,because he said yesterday that he was going to go hang out with his imaginary girlfriend today,yet he has been on CC the entire day trolling for companionship. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Humph... I thought this was some sort of family squabble.... you have the same last number.

;D

Guys just ignore this old man,if you do he will just wither away and die back into the hole that he crawled out of,don't you guys see that he called himself LONER69,which just like most of us, we give ourselves profile names  that we identify with.

That guy is a 69 year old person who is lonely,and we are his only friends,he has nothing else to do but talk his ass off nonstop and fall in love with some young girls on RLC that don't know and wouldn't care less about him he probably thinks that they are his girlfriends and that they love him.

He made up an imaginary girlfriend which I bet is probably his nurse/caretaker.that comes over to take care of him,I have been around a lot of old senile miserable people and I know that they love to get loud and cranky at times,so we just have to ignore them and let them talk to themselves.

And they always love talking about suing people lmaoo!!!.......well I would love to see him and that imaginary girlfriend of his try.

And most importantly we all gotta realize that he is new here so it's going to take a while for him to calm his ass down about what he sees on CC,as you can see below he joined CC Just 6 days ago and already made almost 200 posts,now if that is not a lonely guy then I don't know who is,and I can now see that he is a complete big ass liar too,because he said yesterday that he was going to go hang out with his imaginary girlfriend today,yet he has been on CC the entire day trolling for companionship. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Humph... I thought this was some sort of family squabble.... you have the same last number.

;D

Nice try you little ass punk.To post this when I was not around.How is that you have never met me and you know so much about my life.The truth is CC is your whole life and you have just projected all your pathetic problems and short comings on to me.In  essence when you wrote all this garbage about me and my girlfriend you were actually looking into a mirror and saw a reflection of your life in the mirror.Every word you entered about me is in fact a description of your empty life.You put people down because you hate yourself and your life.You've probably never had a relationship with a real woman in your whole life,so the girls on RLC are the closest you'll ever get to a sexual relationship.Besides it's not my fault your mother didn't want you.I'm willing to let this end right here,but if u persist in these attacks when I get done  you will be in the fetal position under the covers in your bed crying for your mommy.Your posts about me are about as truthful as all the other garbage you post on Cc.Your whole life is one big lie. Without CC you don't even exist.

Now back to this thread, which is about Kami.  I am looking forward to Kami's conclusion of last nights rubbing exercise. (without the headache of course)

LMAO that poor girls head is getting bigger and bigger by the minute!

One good thing, with all the infighting, she wont be able to have the time to read the BS about her and Kristy in here!!!lol

Now back to this thread, which is about Kami.  I am looking forward to Kami's conclusion of last nights rubbing exercise. (without the headache of course)

LMAO that poor girls head is getting bigger and bigger by the minute!

One good thing, with all the infighting, she wont be able to have the time to read the BS about her and Kristy in here!!!lol

That's true