was macht sie mit de Flasche?  

123 members have voted

1. 1. was macht sie mit de Flasche?

• sie reibt nur ihre Muschi damit
    • Sie steckt das dünne Ende hinein
    • Sie steckt das Dicke Ende hinein

As for Euromike's statements about me,I just ask that everyone look at past posts on CC by me and Euromike and form your own opinion.Thank you.I'm done with this ridiculous feud unless I'm attacked again.

Good 4 u!!!

Do you accept that same risk by being on CC.If so,I don't want to hear you complain when someone posts something derogatory about you.The way I see it then,what is good for the goose is good for the gander.

At the end of the day Loner, I'm a grown man with my opinions and I will share them about whoever I want. If I like one of the tenants I will say it. If I don't like one of the tenants I will say it.

Stop acting like the moral police sticking up for these girls just because you don't like what people say about them. I disagree with the majority of what people say on here, like when they say the girls are prostitutes, but I only disagree with them and will never say that they SHOULDN'T say it.

When people say really bad things about Nora or make really nasty derogatory and ignorant comments about Kiko, why is it you have nothing to say then? You make this argument that these girls shouldn't have to read negative comments about them because "it wasn't in their RLC contract", but are all of a sudden quiet when people say bad things about the other tenants.  You don't even believe the crap you are saying. You just want to stick up for Kami and/or Kristy because you are borderline in love with them.

From what I've seen from my own eyes Kiko and Nora have earned the crap that comes their way.I have yet to see Kami or Kristy do anything to earn criticism.By that, I mean doing things to hurt other people.

there should be an I Q test before joining this forum.

I'm sure very few of you would pass

Includiing you unfortunately.  Smart people know when to be quiet and respectful

You get it, you give it!

come on guys can't a guy post a joke without any bad remarks ??