was macht sie mit de Flasche?  

123 members have voted

1. 1. was macht sie mit de Flasche?

• sie reibt nur ihre Muschi damit
    • Sie steckt das dünne Ende hinein
    • Sie steckt das Dicke Ende hinein

Kami,if you see this message wave at the camera in the living room.

Got your point. She most likely will do that, because she has done that time after time. Are you going to use that as your "proof", that she is reading CC, and is under your control?

Diese Frau muss Raus!!!!!  Spaß hat sie so oder so nicht in der Wohnung, und Faul ist Sie noch obendrein, die ganze nacht das Handy  am Ohr, und den ganzen Tag Schlafen, gewaschen wird sich nur mit Deo... manmanman.....

Diese Frau muss Raus!!!!!  Spaß hat sie so oder so nicht in der Wohnung, und Faul ist Sie noch obendrein, die ganze nacht das Handy  am Ohr, und den ganzen Tag Schlafen, gewaschen wird sich nur mit Deo... manmanman.....

I totally agree!  It's time for a change, this is really getting old and predictable!!

I have to voice out my thoughts:  I'm affraid Kristy is not sincere and only want Kamila for her body (as a trophy)  After she gets what she has fought for for so many days, she will drop Kamila like an old bag of potato chips.  There I said it.  Maybe I'm wrong but when somebody keeps on like she does, it doesn't look sincere.  She doesn't respect Kamila, she wants her prize.

That's exactly how I see it.I hope we're wrong.

I have to voice out my thoughts:  I'm affraid Kristy is not sincere and only want Kamila for her body (as a trophy)  After she gets what she has fought for for so many days, she will drop Kamila like an old bag of potato chips.  There I said it.  Maybe I'm wrong but when somebody keeps on like she does, it doesn't look sincere.  She doesn't respect Kamila, she wants her prize.

You could be right. Fact is that Kristy is the one being 'passive aggressive' in this 'relationship'. It's all pretty one sided. And they don't seem madly in love with eachother either. In the beginning it was all cute and hot to watch and I gave them the benefit of the doubt, but now I think it's just a game. Sometimes it even makes me uncomfortable when I see Kristy feeling up Kammi again while Kammi isn't even interested. I only hope that this game will not end badly for one of them. It's simply not worth it. I rather see them as good friends than fake 'lovers'. 

So hopefully things will change. Or their relationship becomes more mutual and less forced or they just act normal as good friends without the 'scripted' behaviour.

But once again, what do we really know? We can only speculate and give our opinions. :)

Also,with RLC subscribers saying they will cancel their subscriptions if nothing sexually happens between Kammi and Kristy, both Nora and Kristy have financial reasons to make something happen.

You could be right. Fact is that Kristy is the one being 'passive aggressive' in this 'relationship'. It's all pretty one sided. And they don't seem madly in love with eachother either. In the beginning it was all cute and hot to watch and I gave them the benefit of the doubt, but now I think it's just a game. Sometimes it even makes me uncomfortable when I see Kristy feeling up Kammi again while Kammi isn't even interested. I only hope that this game will not end badly for one of them. It's simply not worth it. I rather see them as good friends than fake 'lovers'. 

So hopefully things will change. Or their relationship becomes more mutual and less forced or they just act normal as good friends without the 'scripted' behaviour.

But once again, what do we really know? We can only speculate and give our opinions. :)

Also,with RLC subscribers saying they will cancel their subscriptions if nothing sexually happens between Kammi and Kristy, both Nora and Kristy have financial reasons to make something happen.

Loner, if financial reasons was behind all this then things would have already happened!  There are people on CC that say canceling their memberships would not make a difference.  I beg to differ with them on that.  Let's just say that their is 1,000 members on CC that canceled their memberships, that is $45,000 a month and $540,000 a year that RLC would not be seeing!!  I promise you that RLC would put the brakes on and say WTF is happening here!!

could be right. Fact is that Kristy is the one being 'passive aggressive' in this 'relationship'. It's all pretty one sided. And they don't seem madly in love with eachother either. In the beginning it was all cute and hot to watch and I gave them the benefit of the doubt, but now I think it's just a game. Sometimes it even makes me uncomfortable when I see Kristy feeling up Kammi again while Kammi isn't even interested. I only hope that this game will not end badly for one of them. It's simply not worth it. I rather see them as good friends than fake 'lovers'. 

Loner, if financial reasons was behind all this then things would have already happened!  There are people on CC that say canceling their memberships would not make a difference.  I beg to differ with them on that.  Let's just say that their is 1,000 members on CC that canceled their memberships, that is $45,000 a month and $540,000 a year that RLC would not be seeing!!  I promise you that RLC would put the brakes on and say WTF is happening here!!

But how can anything happen if Kami doesn't agree to let it happen.And if Nora and Kristy have sex just to increase RLC viewership then Kristy has no chance with Kami.And sex with Kami is the real prize for RLC cameras.

could be right. Fact is that Kristy is the one being 'passive aggressive' in this 'relationship'. It's all pretty one sided. And they don't seem madly in love with eachother either. In the beginning it was all cute and hot to watch and I gave them the benefit of the doubt, but now I think it's just a game. Sometimes it even makes me uncomfortable when I see Kristy feeling up Kammi again while Kammi isn't even interested. I only hope that this game will not end badly for one of them. It's simply not worth it. I rather see them as good friends than fake 'lovers'. 

But how can anything happen if Kami doesn't agree to let it happen.And if Nora and Kristy have sex just to increase RLC viewership then Kristy has no chance with Kami.And sex with Kami is the real prize for RLC cameras.

Personally I could care less if Kamila ever has sex with Kristy, Nora, or anybody else for that matter!!

I don't understand it.  This is by far the best crew that has been in this apartment that I can remember and now everyone wants a change.  To what more people that fight and don't talk?

If something were going to happen between Kamilia and Kristy it probably would have in Kamilias room last night.  It didn't.  She is not lesbian and does not appear bisexual either. 

I still like the play between them and it is better IMHO than watching an empty apartment for days or maybe worse 3 people sitting in their room on their phone all the time by themselves not communicating with each other.