was macht sie mit de Flasche?  

123 members have voted

1. 1. was macht sie mit de Flasche?

• sie reibt nur ihre Muschi damit
    • Sie steckt das dünne Ende hinein
    • Sie steckt das Dicke Ende hinein

My opinion,it will never happen.I believe Kamila has boyfriend or husband in Russia.

Possible, I guess - but then what is she doing in SPAIN ?? ;D ;D ;D ;D And don't give me this

stuff about modeling jobs, please !

Yeah, I was asking myself the same thing when people posted about the phonecalls from Kammi's boyfriend. I mean, what boyfriend wants his girl in a Spanish apartment filled with cameras? And Kammi isn't working right now. She is just on vacation. She only leaves the house to go to the beach as far as I know. Just like the first time she was here. All paid by RLC (or us to be more precise  ;))

Do you know it was her boyfriend?

Regardless of whether Kamila and Kristy are genuinely interested in each other or just putting on a show it needs to lead to something.  I've enjoyed watching them get closer but something needs to happen soon, one of them need to take the first step. Even a fight (a small one) would be good at this stage, just to shake things up a little. This constant state of limbo is driving me nuts. Maybe RLC should send Nina and Kira on a vacation to Spain.

Well, I think that we have our final act right now. But without the fireworks. It just stops and that's it. No fight or sweaty sex in kammi's bed. Just as it did between Kammi and Monica. It just stopped. And we will never know the real reason. It would really surprise me if we see them interact again like they did in the last week. It really sucks, because it looked kinda genuine to me. But perhaps I'm too naive  ;D

I haven't had time to read all the recent posts in this thread. So, forgive me if this has already been mentioned. I just watched Kristy go back into Kamilia's room after changing into jean shorts and a top and go over to the bed where Kamila was looking at stuff on her phone. Kristy bent down and gave Kamila 2 short kisses on the mouth before she went out. They were smiling at each other and I don't see any tension at all between them.

I wouldn't count on anything being a sure thing regarding the future of the relationship. Let's just see what happens.

Regardless of whether Kamila and Kristy are genuinely interested in each other or just putting on a show it needs to lead to something.  I've enjoyed watching them get closer but something needs to happen soon, one of them need to take the first step. Even a fight (a small one) would be good at this stage, just to shake things up a little. This constant state of limbo is driving me nuts. Maybe RLC should send Nina and Kira on a vacation to Spain.

Well, I think that we have our final act right now. But without the fireworks. It just stops and that's it. No fight or sweaty sex in kammi's bed. Just as it did between Kammi and Monica. It just stopped. And we will never know the real reason. It would really surprise me if we see them interact again like they did in the last week. It really sucks, because it looked kinda genuine to me. But perhaps I'm too naive  ;D

I haven't had time to read all the recent posts in this thread. So, forgive me if this has already been mentioned. I just watched Kristy go back into Kamilia's room after changing into jean shorts and a top and go over to the bed where Kamila was looking at stuff on her phone. Kristy bent down and gave Kamila 2 short kisses on the mouth before she went out. They were smiling at each other and I don't see any tension at all between them.

I wouldn't count on anything being a sure thing regarding the future of the relationship. Let's just see what happens.

I know you hate me and think I'm crazy,but please look at Comment #3844by Frankster on the pictures thread of Nora,Rita  & Jenny and tell me what you see.

Oh yeah, I do also think they are perfectly fine with eachother. No tension. But their behaviour has changed. At least after last night. No more cuddling and playing. And Kristy is giving Kammi more space. Maybe they talked about it and decided to take it a few notches down. To be honest it was mostly Kristy that took the lead and perhaps that made Kammi uncomfortable. Who knows. Or perhaps it was indeed an act as some of us believe. Everything is possible.

Ah well, RLC has us sucked in again. Just like the first time Kammi was here. These guys are gooood!  ;D 

My opinion,it will never happen.I believe Kamila has boyfriend or husband in Russia.

Possible, I guess - but then what is she doing in SPAIN ?? ;D ;D ;D ;D And don't give me this

stuff about modeling jobs, please !

Yeah, I was asking myself the same thing when people posted about the phonecalls from Kammi's boyfriend. I mean, what boyfriend wants his girl in a Spanish apartment filled with cameras? And Kammi isn't working right now. She is just on vacation. She only leaves the house to go to the beach as far as I know. Just like the first time she was here. All paid by RLC (or us to be more precise  ;))

Do you know it was her boyfriend?

No, just a wild guess. It sounded like a man's voice, though. But it could easely be her brother, a friend or even her father  :) 

Oh yeah, I do also think they are perfectly fine with eachother. No tension. But their behaviour has changed. At least after last night. No more cuddling and playing. And Kristy is giving Kammi more space. Maybe they talked about it and decided to take it a few notches down. To be honest it was mostly Kristy that took the lead and perhaps that made Kammi uncomfortable. Who knows. Or perhaps it was indeed an act as some of us believe. Everything is possible.

Ah well, RLC has us sucked in again. Just like the first time Kammi was here. These guys are gooood!  ;D

I believe Kami has husband or boyfriend in Russia.

Kami must go to her husband/boyfriend and RLC bring another girl. If not, this appartment become borring like 90% of RLC appartments. THX KAMI for make us love u but... SHOW MUST GO ON !  :'(

Waiting for your swearing ! :) :) :)

Kami must go to her husband/boyfriend and RLC bring another girl. If not, this appartment become borring like 90% of RLC appartments. THX KAMI for make us love u but... SHOW MUST GO ON !  :'(

Waiting for your swearing ! :) :) :)

I firmly agree with you!  It's time for her to go so someone new can take her place!!

Maybe the phone call was from the bosses at RLC.

Or maybe Loner got her phone # somehow, called with a Russian translation phone and warned her about CC and all the bad stuff that was happening to her.  LOL