was macht sie mit de Flasche?  

123 members have voted

1. 1. was macht sie mit de Flasche?

• sie reibt nur ihre Muschi damit
    • Sie steckt das dünne Ende hinein
    • Sie steckt das Dicke Ende hinein

i dont know but the first day she came during the party when they moved the sofa in front of the door to the balcony kami did kinda like a lap dance kinda thing to kristy i think a couple days after that they began to get close and became good friends.but when i saw them all talking at the table after being under maintenance i knew kamila would like her and get along well.

Does anyone know whether Kamila and Kristy knew each other before Kristy came here? Or, has this special bond they have just form since she arrived?

Don't know for certain, but I don't think they were this close when Kristy first turned up. At the time Kristy probably spent more time lying on Nora then Kami at the start. I'm pretty sure she didn't spend any time in Kami's room either.

Yes, that's the impression I got when Kristy first arrived. But, I just love seeing Kamila and Kristy together. I think it is very sweet how they always seem to want to be in contact with each other. It's like they are almost always touching in some way, whether it's with their hands or feet or just lying together so that their bodies touch in some way. They just seem to have a special "bond" or "connection" of some kind. It's beautiful to see. And, it makes me smile just watching them.  :)

but there is a friendship there.they have good chemistry with one another and a special bond that i dont think knowone can come between.they are mostly all the time together like rice and beans.but in my eyes they are special.thats why i dont think kami will go as far as shes gone she doesnt want to shatter what they have build from there time being there.they are bff that like to cuddle and flirt and like each others company.this is how i see it and if it goes farther then it has i will be happy cause kami and kristy are happy.

As much as I love Kamila and I think Kristy is awesome, it would not hurt my feelings in the least if they were gone and some new girls took their place!  I mean all I have seen from CC pics and members comments is how they are so great together and watching them makes me smile, but seriously, either shit or get off the pot for crying out loud!

It is very apparent that Kamila & Kristy are very very very good friends but for those of you that are expecting something more than their senseless caring on, you are living in the ultimate fantasy world!  Would I like to see pics of something more between them, of course I would, who wouldn't!!  But the fact of the matter is it's never going to happen!  They spend enough time away from the apartment to carry on any kind of love making they want if that's what they want to do!!

Bring on some new girls so at least there will be something new and exciting for a while.

I'm sorry that this is another negative post but that is what RLC has become!  There is not one single apartment worth watching anymore, not one!!

i dont know but the first day she came during the party when they moved the sofa in front of the door to the balcony kami did kinda like a lap dance kinda thing to kristy i think a couple days after that they began to get close and became good friends.but when i saw them all talking at the table after being under maintenance i knew kamila would like her and get along well.

I'm having trouble remembering a party like that with Kristy present. I remember the "party" that Nora and the 2 blonde girls had where they moved the sofa. But, I don't remember the other one. Are you saying that this one occurred before the day that Kristy arrived and sat down at the kitchen table with Nora and Kamila to talk? My memory must be going. I guess I'm getting old.  ;D

they had a party the first day kristy came with kristy,kamila, and nora kamila was dressed up in a nice what a call genie outfit and nora was dress provocative and kristy.their are pics posted in picture thread you might have to way back though.

I'm having trouble remembering a party like that with Kristy present. I remember the "party" that Nora and the 2 blonde girls had where they moved the sofa. But, I don't remember the other one. Are you saying that this one occurred before the day that Kristy arrived and sat down at the kitchen table with Nora and Kamila to talk? My memory must be going. I guess I'm getting old.  ;D

He means the one where Kami and Nora were wearing some of Kristy's clothes. I think it was Kristy's first day there.

Go to picture page 149 for your answer!!

He means the one where Kami and Nora were wearing some of Kristy's clothes. I think it was Kristy's first day there.

Oh, Ok. Thanks!