was macht sie mit de Flasche?  

123 members have voted

1. 1. was macht sie mit de Flasche?

• sie reibt nur ihre Muschi damit
    • Sie steckt das dünne Ende hinein
    • Sie steckt das Dicke Ende hinein

Exact Man,elle n'enleve jamais sa culotte et se frotte tres fort avec ses bouteilles

Il lui arrive meme dans la journée de serrer tres fort sa bouteille d'eau entre ses cuisses et de s'exciter

Dans le bain elle utilise la pomme de douche pour se masturber mais ne se penetre jamais

Just for the record guys I think she actually never inserts the bottle.. She uses it to rub (instead of her fingers) herself. Same with the beerbottle (hence no washing it).

I'm wondering why Kamila seems to actually prefer the bottle masterbation instead of actually

going out and getting laid ?  Maybe she has had a bad experience with some guy .  Anybody have any ideas ?

I think that bottle is really knarling up those pussy lips...LOL

Oh Oh........the queen (Nora) and her worm  have just descended...............I guess Kamila will now disappear to her room !

Just for the record guys I think she actually never inserts the bottle.. She uses it to rub (instead of her fingers) herself. Same with the beerbottle (hence no washing it).

What I don't understand is it is always done on top of her panties and wouldn't she get more pleasure if she actually used her fingers!!  I didn't get to witness it because I was gone but could you hear her orgasm??

I'm wondering why Kamila seems to actually prefer the bottle masterbation instead of actually

going out and getting laid ?  Maybe she has had a bad experience with some guy .  Anybody have any ideas ?

I think that bottle is really knarling up those pussy lips...LOL

Oh Oh........the queen (Nora) and her worm  have just descended...............I guess Kamila will now disappear to her room !

ou peut-être que kamila est lesbienne, et fidèle à sa petite amie?!!.... ;)

or maybe kamila is lesbian, and faithful to his girlfriend? !! .... ;)

Et si tout simlement elle etait Vierge? et ne veuille pas se pénetrer pour garder sa virginité???

En tout cas elle et fortement clitoridienne!!!!

One can only speculate as to why!

As for being a virgin and not wanting to penetrate her pussy ; now that seems a good reason except

what is she doing in this house ?  Unless she's waiting for some customer to be a Female and wanting a virgin

Lesbian .  ( Don't get excited or blown out of shape, I was just offering up a reason. )

Et si tout simlement elle etait Vierge? et ne veuille pas se pénetrer pour garder sa virginité???

Je pense comme toi.

En vérité, les petites bourgeoise d'Orléans pratiquent l'anal pour rester vierge vaginalement pour le mariage...

Je pense comme toi.

En vérité, les petites bourgeoise d'Orléans pratiquent l'anal pour rester vierge vaginalement pour le mariage...

les petites bourgeoise d'Orléans!!!! que tu es con, c'est pas possible!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Je pense comme toi.

les petites bourgeoise d'Orléans!!!! que tu es con, c'est pas possible!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Si ! si ! Tu n'as pas fait la fac de Droit ?