was macht sie mit de Flasche?  

123 members have voted

1. 1. was macht sie mit de Flasche?

• sie reibt nur ihre Muschi damit
    • Sie steckt das dünne Ende hinein
    • Sie steckt das Dicke Ende hinein

just wanted to repost this,,:

Quote from: Loner-69 on Today at 08:08:45 PM

You guys sound like a bunch of high school boys with juvenile hormones running wild.Grow up!

I COULDN'T AGREE WITH YOU MORE  LONER_69,,AS I HAVE SAID MANY TIMES BEFORE ABOUT THE CHILDISH,IMMATURE,STUPIDITY,AND SPECULATION RUNNING RAMPANT ON THIS FORUM.THE PICTURE SECTION IS NON-PICTURESQUE,THE VIDEO SECTION IS VIDEOLESS AND THE 'OLD LADIES' ON THIS SITE JUST LIKE TO TALK SHIT ABOUT THE GIRLS AND EACH OTHER.EUROMIKEY IS THE BIGGEST CRY BABY,SPECULATOR ON HERE.SURE HE SITS AT HIS COMPUTER AND RECORDS THE GIRLS FOR CONTRIBUTING NON STOP,AND MANY APPRECIATE THAT,NO PROBLEM,IT'S THE USELESS DRIVEL HE SPEWS THAT YOU HAVE TO WADE THROUGH.BUT I GUESS THAT'S WHAT YOU GET WITH AN OPEN FORUM PARKED SO CLOSE TO A LOONEY BIN,GOTTA DEAL WITH THE ESCAPEES.

http://media.giphy.com/media/FsyMl3BS7B66I/giphy.gif

In this entire Forum, can we all just quit attacking each other with comments?  Insure that when we say something we know the facts or indicate that it is just that I think or I beleive?  And most important quit calling the participants of RLC names and cyber bullying?  We can make this Forum more enjoyable for us and for others who might read CC.Net.  Thank you

Guest joshua1584

I'm curious as to why some of you believe these girls' happiness and sadness come from the things said on here?

Even if they did read the comments, why would they care what people they have never met and never will meet say about them?

Simple human emotions, that we are all somewhat affected by what others say about us, or bully us is the proven truth.  People all react differently, but the old saying sticks and stones will break my bones, but words will never hurt me is a falsehood.  Everyone reacts to negative and derogatory comments about them.....Period

I disagree I think it is because some want to be included in there lives and the only way to do that is by thinking their posts affect their emotions. I could sit here and be called every derogatory name in the book then go out and not think about it again. If these were her close friends, which I think some of you think you are, then sure it would affect her.

I'm curious as to why some of you believe these girls' happiness and sadness come from the things said on here?

Even if they did read the comments, why would they care what people they have never met and never will meet say about them?

Simple human emotions, that we are all somewhat affected by what others say about us, or bully us is the proven truth.  People all react differently, but the old saying sticks and stones will break my bones, but words will never hurt me is a falsehood.  Everyone reacts to negative and derogatory comments about them.....Period

I disagree I think it is because some want to be included in there lives and the only way to do that is by thinking their posts affect their emotions. I could sit here and be called every derogatory name in the book then go out and not think about it again. If these were her close friends, which I think some of you think you are, then sure it would affect her.

Give it a fucking rest already!!

She did look to be in pretty good shape when she came in to get some water.I hope I over reacted.But still comments that had been made can be very hurtful.Why can't we just all allow the girls to just be themselves and enjoy them just as they are not what we want them to be.

Give it a fucking rest already!!

But our comments are on the internet and go all over the world and can permanently affect someones reputation.Even though the comments may have no factual basis.the girl's family and friends can see these comments.

Loner69 I like how you like to make comments about CC members like me but when we ask you a question or answer you back,you play the dumb and deaf game,you start shit and then run away,you are the type of guy that would go to a strip club and get mad and go up to the owner and tell them that the girls are showing too much skin.

I'm one of the biggest defenders of these ladies privacy and well being,but at the same time I'm not going to be shy about saying about how much I wanna stick this dick into kamila or Kristy.You are going to be mad on a daily basis if my little comment made you mad,You are becoming a little bit too emotionally attached to these ladies Loner69,step back and go outside and take a breather please.

And kamila is crying because her head hurts for all you guys who don't know.

My comment made you mad,are you serious Loner69 :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

So you are the old man that yells at us kids to get off the lawn,dude do you fucking realize were you are,this is a forum about a website were you see all types of sexual shit,why are you even here.If the simple little comment that didn't even use any words like pussy and cock get you mad.

There was already a section made for you called the old dudes board were you can shake your walking stick and yell all you want over there,if you don't wanna see shit thet is going to make you mad and shit your diapers then whenever you see Mickey make a comment then don't even fucking read it,it's that simple old man69. >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

http://www.troll.me/images/tim-tebow/hey-mikee-u-mad-brah-thumb.jpg

Tomorrow while you are on this site, I will be with my 31 year old girlfriend.And guess what she has a beautiful face and body and use to be a dancer at a strip club called DeJAVU.So eat your heart out youngster.

As for comments not hurting anyone,why did Milana flip a bird at the camera before she left?That bird was meant for all the people who said hurtful things about her when she was here.

She knew what she was getting in to!  If you can't take the heat, stay out of the kitchen!!

As for comments not hurting anyone,why did Milana flip a bird at the camera before she left?That bird was meant for all the people who said hurtful things about her when she was here.

She knew what she was getting in to!  If you can't take the heat, stay out of the kitchen!!

Exactly - they all know what they are getting into!