was macht sie mit de Flasche?  

123 members have voted

1. 1. was macht sie mit de Flasche?

• sie reibt nur ihre Muschi damit
    • Sie steckt das dünne Ende hinein
    • Sie steckt das Dicke Ende hinein

THE MILLION DOLLAR QUESTION:WILL TONIGHT BE THE NIGHT FOR THE VIRGIN SACRIFICE? THIS WILL PROBABLY BE ANOTHER PARTY AND BOOZE NIGHT.LIKE OGDON NASH SAID,"CANDY IS DANDY BUT LIQUOR IS QUICKER." TOO BAD RLC COULDN'T DO THIS IN A SPORTS ARENA WHERE THEY COULD SELL TICKETS.I CAN SEE IT NOW AS EACH ARTICLE OF KAMI'S CLOTHING FALLS TO THE FLOOR THERE'S A BIG ROAR FROM THE CROWD UNTIL WE SEE THE FINAL TOUCHDOWN(ORGASM!).AND THEN WE CAN HAVE INSTANT REPLAYS WITH VARIOUS DIFFERENT ANGLES.COME ON KAMI SHOW US HOW WELL YOU CAN FUCK WITH THAT TIGHT LITTLE PUSSY.KRISTY,NORA AND KIKO ARE READY FOR YOU.

quick question in the midst of everything. lots of talk of them reading CC, a select few of the girls speak English do they read English? and is CC a USA site? is it translated? please save the insults just not informed

I think that allot of the girls if not all of the girls that can speak english, can also read english to a certain extent.  The WWW shows CC to be located out of California.  It being located in the US, I would highly doubt that it is translated unless they translate it on their own PC's.  Hope this helps!!

Kamila is a sneaky one. Not so innocent as some would believe. Adorable all the same.

I'm beginning to think you're right and I'm wrong.Guess I'll always be a stupid old romantic who believes in love with sex.At 69 it's kind of dumb of me to be so naïve and stupid.Like Tina Turner said,"WHAT'S LOVE GOT TO DO WITH IT ANYWAY." There's no fool like an old fool.She's not what I thought she was.You guys are right and I'm wrong she is just another piece of ass.I'm sorry guys,but old habits die hard.

Kamila is a sneaky one. Not so innocent as some would believe. Adorable all the same.

I'm beginning to think you're right and I'm wrong.Guess I'll always be a stupid old romantic who believes in love with sex.At 69 it's kind of dumb of me to be so naïve and stupid.Like Tina Turner said,"WHAT'S LOVE GOT TO DO WITH IT ANYWAY." There's no fool like an old fool.She's not what I thought she was.

Let me get this straight - Kamila is sweet and innocent in your mind until you discover that she may NOT be having the full sexual experience that would cause her to officially be called a lesbian by pretty much everyone on the forum. Then, because she may not have "gone all way", she is no longer innocent?

Please help me to understand your logic. Thanks.

I'm beginning to think you're right and I'm wrong.Guess I'll always be a stupid old romantic who believes in love with sex.At 69 it's kind of dumb of me to be so naïve and stupid.Like Tina Turner said,"WHAT'S LOVE GOT TO DO WITH IT ANYWAY." There's no fool like an old fool.She's not what I thought she was.

Let me get this straight - Kamila is sweet and innocent in your mind until you discover that she may NOT be having the full sexual experience that would cause her to officially be called a lesbian by pretty much everyone on the forum. Then, because she may not have "gone all way", she is no longer innocent?

No, what I'm saying is that the whole innocent thing appears to have been just a big act all along and I believed it.The other guys were right when they said she was not innocent and I was wrong.So lets get the show started.Get out the popcorn and soda.Now do you understand?

No, what I'm saying is that the whole innocent thing appears to have been just a big act all along and I believed it.The other guys were right when they said she was not innocent and I was wrong.So lets get the show started.Get out the popcorn and soda.Now do you understand?

No, I'm sorry I don't. I must not be thinking clearly right now. How can "the whole innocent thing" be an act just because she may not feel ready to take that relationship to the next level? Unless you think that she is taking advantage of Kristy by caressing her and cuddling with her and kissing her but not "coming through at the end" with a full-blown lesbian sex session taken to orgasm.

Personally, I think Kristy is very lucky to be able to get as far as she has been able to. She doesn't seem upset about it to me. I think she realizes that Kamila just doesn't feel "ready" yet to go all the way and is being very loving and nurturing by not trying to push her into it if she's not ready.

Look, I know that you've been catching a lot of heat on here from other forum members, but I'm truly not trying tp be confrontational and add to some of the less than kind posts that you have been receiving. I simply don't know how not being willing to have the complete full lesbian experience makes her less innocent then you thought she was when you believed that she was a pure lesbian.

No, I'm sorry I don't. I must not be thinking clearly right now. How can "the whole innocent thing" be an act just because she may not feel ready to take that relationship to the next level? Unless you think that she is taking advantage of Kristy by caressing her and cuddling with her and kissing her but not "coming through at the end" with a full-blown lesbian sex session taken to orgasm.

Personally, I think Kristy is very lucky to be able to get as far as she has been able to. She doesn't seem upset about it to me. I think she realizes that Kamila just doesn't feel "ready" yet to go all the way and is being very loving and nurturing by not trying to push her into it if she's not ready.

Look, I know that you've been catching a lot of heat on here from other forum members, but I'm truly not trying tp be confrontational and add to some of the less than kind posts that you have been receiving. I simply don't know how not being willing to have the complete full lesbian experience makes her less innocent then you thought she was when you believed that she was a pure lesbian.

Your mind is very clouded!!

It's not you Bookmaster. I'm on the same page as you. If Kammi wasn't as innocent as he thought, she would have done a lot more. But she does not. And why? Maybe she is not into it (because she is straight), or she won't show her true feelings on camera. Who knows. It happens all the time with this apartment. After a while some people are making up their own stories and fantasies when things are not going as they want (or even expect). And even worse, bashing the girls. As far as I can see, both girls are very close and talk a lot. They know eachother better than we do. And as long as they are comfortable with eachother it's fine by me. Sex or no sex. It doesn't matter to me. I just like them the way they are now  ;D         

Your mind is very clouded!!

The hard to get thing is all an act.The sweet and innocent thing is all an act.Do you understand now?

I'm beginning to think you're right and I'm wrong.Guess I'll always be a stupid old romantic who believes in love with sex.At 69 it's kind of dumb of me to be so naïve and stupid.Like Tina Turner said,"WHAT'S LOVE GOT TO DO WITH IT ANYWAY." There's no fool like an old fool.She's not what I thought she was.You guys are right and I'm wrong she is .I'm sorry guys,but old habits die hard.

Romantic? LOL You are projecting your fantasies on a young girl you've never met and know nothing about and then, when she doesn't fit into your fantasy anymore because of her actions, you label her as

"just another piece of ass".

Grow the fuck up already.