B4 - General Topic 2024 #59 (September)

C'est cela , je rentre du travail et je croyais regarder l'appart de Barbie et Ken et je me rends compte que ce ne sont pas eux et je regarde sur le coté et je vois ecrit Estera et Smith

et je vois que c'est mon gars aux revolvers ( mouillés ) 😁😁

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

5 hours ago, isidore57 said:

URGENT URGENT   OT

SMITH and his revolvers and his new girlfriend return to Elisa and Prepick's apartment

lmao, now that's funny!!  way to go rlc, keep your head in the sand until you're dead!

• Haha 1

Nadia in Karma's bed.. wow is she brave or just desperate ,I hope she's had all her tropical injections 🙄.. and then Smith back, the girl better wear a helmet and are we going to see Don and Sera as a couple next week or will it be Hakim with Esmi.. 😩

• Haha 1

55 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

Nadia in Karma's bed.. wow is she brave or just desperate ,I hope she's had all her tropical injections 🙄.. and then Smith back, the girl better wear a helmet and are we going to see Don and Sera as a couple next week or will it be Hakim with Esmi.. 😩

If she see bites on her legs when she wakes then the mites were biting. I can't remember the last time the sheets were removed from the bed.  The only time I ever see the sheets changed is when Svetlana comes to clean when someone leaves. These girls are to stupid to do things for themselves, afraid of breaking a fingernail for doing manual labor.

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

I can't remember the last time the sheets were removed from the bed.  The only time I ever see the sheets changed is when Svetlana comes to clean when someone leaves.

This not correct. Karma changes her sheets regularly, sometimes even twice a day if necessary.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2