Leora & Paul (2024) #29

1 hour ago, rainman13 said:

Pulpo, I think she's desperately trying to keep this Leora at RLC. But she's been here too long no one but you is interested in her, finally stop the crap. 12 years are enough for Leora.  Always the same action. Extremely boring. No future. Sorry and that's my opinion. 

I agree same old same old bates and that goes for me same old  bates for myself but I couldn't have wanked over  anyone else and also think about pulo what will he do when she gone  becareful out there pulos about   love him

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, rainman13 said:

Pulpo, I think she's desperately trying to keep this Leora at RLC. But she's been here too long no one but you is interested in her, finally stop the crap. 12 years are enough for Leora.  Always the same action. Extremely boring. No future. Sorry and that's my opinion. 

It's the truth no matter what her fanatics think. Even they know it's the same drawn out routines. 

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 3

6 minutes ago, lovesthefeel said:

All you who are dissatisfied with Leora, why do you keep coming here to bitch? When I'm dissatisfied with something, I move on. Do you all enjoy being dissatisfied? 

So from what you wrote, if you are dissasisfied with the posts..... move on. Or use the ignore option.

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 4

3 hours ago, Jonno said:

It's the truth no matter what her fanatics think. Even they know it's the same drawn out routines. 

Even though her performances are live they do have the appearance of reruns. She definitely needs to expand her repertoire. She must know that variety is the spice of life. I am sure she fantasizes a lot when she masturbates so she should not have a problem imagining some other creative activities to offer her fans. Even sexy dancing, looking directly into the cams, masturbating on the kitchen table and drinking wine all worked well to keep her fans excited and happy. She has lost her pizzazz or oomph. She has hit the wall with Paul since he is maxed out when it comes to sex. We need Leora the Explorer (a take on Dora the Explorer cartoon character). She needs to search for news ways to up her game to keep her fans glued to the voyeur cams. She is lucky to still have a sexy yummy curvy body, still horny for anal penetration and enjoys cock and cum. Leora's sex life is front and center with the cams but being repetitive gets boring really quick. Time for Leora to add some spice or hot sauce to her performances. Leora don't forget about the all important TEASE -

NrU-yl.gif   36884981.gif

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, lovesthefeel said:

All you who are dissatisfied with Leora, why do you keep coming here to bitch? When I'm dissatisfied with something, I move on. Do you all enjoy being dissatisfied? 

Just the opposite - we want more, more, more. Some of us are greedy sonofabitches - 😈.

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

4 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

All you got to do is take a walk down Young St.   :biggrin:

Aaaah, child's play - too easy to get. We like a challenge - we want Leora who we know that we will never get. It's all about the chase - 🍆.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 2

Good morning Good Night morning Good Night 

Maravilhosa quinta feira para todos 

Wonderful Thursday for everyone  

12/09/2024 12/September /2024

Good morning Beautiful girls 

Leora Eva Paul 

👸 🐶 🤵

🐨 👯 ♀️ 🌟 🐈 😉 🐴 🦍 💀 🐊 😁 🦜 Jimbo4 patou duck gag her broke! jjohndoe1960 nenemoh7 maxragnar hard on chris gregg spying1 tikayou MasterchefTaxi Uppssla ddhm a howarJohnny5 pete1960 threestars howard xarvaz rdking dougiestyle4u anodo philo rezbot rame incognito tfideano h12dke voodo tfideano jonno slender man peking nagachilli2 Troy 

• Thanks 1