Leora & Paul (2024) #29

17 minutes ago, pulo filipe said:

From 0 to 5  How was sex At Mr Paul 

(2)

Personally Pulo I think your score of two was being over generous, he got zero for creativity, zero for emotional interpretation, zero for partner consideration and a fucking huge ZERO for effort. 

So all things accounted for mate he got a big fat naught, nothing, blank, zero, nada, zilch and sweet fuckall ......And I'm being generous.

Just MY opinion though, 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Personally Pulo I think your score of two was being over generous, he got zero for creativity, zero for emotional interpretation, zero for partner consideration and a fucking huge ZERO for effort. 

So all things accounted for mate he got a big fat naught, nothing, blank, zero, nada, zilch and sweet fuckall ......And I'm being generous.

Just MY opinion though, 

Yes 

Leora did all the work Jumping on Mr Paul until he gets the milk 

• Upvote 2

28 minutes ago, Anode said:

Noté que Paul va se laver quand il a envie de se faire sucer et qu'a 17h11 il a commencé a faire les préliminaire a Éva ?

Goodnight Anode 

Paul must be hoping that Eva Licking Mr Paul Before the leora 

• Haha 1

il y a 3 minutes, pulo filipe a dit :

Anode de bonne nuit 

Paul doit espérer qu'Eva lèche M. Paul avant la leora 

Si ce n'est pas déjà fait ,il était seul en Russie avec le chien ?

1 hour ago, Pepe-Shh said:

Probably not that people take the forum serious although some do,but certain expressions can come across as antagonistic, such as homo, queer, paedo..😉

I see your point, but I would argue that jokingly indicating that someone is not into women when they call me pathetic, is not as bad as calling me patethic for calling Leora's ass fantastic, and that I'm not the antagonist.. I never start anything, even though it's not easy to bite my tongue instead of white knighting for my love when people feel like their bitter opinions have to be heard here every day, I understand that my r-slurred posts also pisses people off but atleast they're meant to be positive or funny, and I don't feel like my disgust for other tenants needs to be shared anywhere

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Johnny 5 said:

I see your point, but I would argue that jokingly indicating that someone is not into women when they call me pathetic, is not as bad as calling me patethic for calling Leora's ass fantastic, and that I'm not the antagonist.. I never start anything, even though it's not easy to bite my tongue instead of white knighting for my love when people feel like their bitter opinions have to be heard here every day, I understand that my r-slurred posts also pisses people off but atleast they're meant to be positive or funny, and I don't feel like my disgust for other tenants needs to be shared anywhere

I dont think it was aimed at you but a general remark that happened to follow yours and Pulo's, and an overall frustration at the boredom of the apartment.

But accept this is a forum where opinions differ, you are pro Leora and Paul whilst some others are not so pro.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Johnny 5 said:

To make things clear, I was not calling anyone pathetic. As you were expressing about what you saw, I was doing the same about what I saw. I find anything Paul is pathetic, especially his sexual lack of skills.

• Upvote 3