Doctor visit in order!!

Nora sweety, would you please go see a doctor and if you have seen a doctor, please go visit another one because the one you are using is not working sweety......you have been coughing your heart out for days and days now!!  I say this only because I care......please :)

Nora sweety, would you please go see a doctor and if you have seen a doctor, please go visit another one because the one you are using is not working sweety......you have been coughing your heart out for days and days now!!  I say this only because I care......please :)

She is a smoker.  Coughing is the first sign telling you to quit.

Yes, this was a surprise to me. I don't recall her smoking in the other apartment. Did she smoke then as well?

Yes, this was a surprise to me. I don't recall her smoking in the other apartment. Did she smoke then as well?

I can't recall if she had smoked in the old apartment or not but this new one she has picked up a cigarette package and headed out to the balcony for some nicotine. I never thought Leora was a smoker but I have seen her with a cigarette package on a couple of occasions heading to the balcony to clog her lungs.

I think most RLC tenants smoke but RLC has some policy for no smoking inside the apartments.

The only one I have seen smoking a cigarette inside the apartment was that goofball Alma used to be with.

The others have just been smoking hookah or an E-Cig inside.

I did not know that she was a smoker....thanks for clearing that up!