B4 - General Topic 2024 #60 (September)

On 9/14/2024 at 11:10 PM, isidore57 said:

Le tatoué en veut pour son argent, sa drogue qu'il a amené et qu'elle doit payer maintenant avec son cul.

"The tattooed guy wants her money back, her drugs that he brought and that she now has to pay for with her ass."

Me thinks he over-payed. 😉

9 hours ago, Maxbell said:

A nice objective summary. It definitely seemed like it was an RLC show and tell introduction. And I agree they maybe met once and hit it off yadda yadda. Was she Russian or Ukrainian?

I did not listen.  There is no audio on the balcony, and they were kissy-face in the bedroom most of the time.

Macy Gray speaks only English, is taller than Sara, and twice as old as Sara!  Perhaps Sara is seeking Maci's  secret for looking perpetually young.

WWW.IMDB.COM

Known for: Domino, Training Day, The Paperboy

Perhaps one bit of advice from Macy for Sara is to stay away from tattooed, short guys with small dicks who can't get it up.

13 minutes ago, Lasse said:

Per me Medusa sembra leggermente maniaco-depressiva, il che a lungo andare può risultare noioso per gli altri.

I don't know what pathology Medusa suffers from but this is the Medusa I saw in Masha, quarrelsome and arrogant. What is her problem right now? Her boyfriend who doesn't give her certainties and trust in addition to the fact that he lives off her. Maybe I misunderstood but he has a big debt with Medusa

11 hours ago, Maxbell said:

A nice objective summary. It definitely seemed like it was an RLC show and tell introduction. And I agree they maybe met once and hit it off yadda yadda. Was she Russian or Ukrainian?

What I can add is that in the kitchen Sara tried to speak to her in Spanish (with great difficulty): so she is not Russian, nor Ukrainian, nor English-speaking. Unfortunately I can't say more because I haven't subscribed.

• Upvote 1

34 minutes ago, Lasse said:

Nonostante il mio pessimo spagnolo credo di aver capito che l'amica di Sara torna oggi alle cinque ??

RIPRODUZIONE.REALLIFECAM.COM

Guarda le tue cam preferite in registrazione 24 ore su 24

All correct, the guest said that in the afternoon he will go up to B4 with the car at 5 pm and Sara added that another girl will go to the city with them, I didn't understand if it's Nadia or Ali

If Sara is bringing another girl with her at 17:00, maybe it is Nadia.  Nadia speaks Spanish well enough to converse with the police who come to the apartment door.  I do not know about Ali.

The balcony has no audio.  Sara and Macy Gray were sitting opposite each other and two meters apart, and talking for some time..  If Sara's Spanish is poor, perhaps the conversation was in English.

Yesterday, it seemed that Macy Gray had to leave by a certain hour.  Maybe, to go to work?  If so, that may have limited their passion.

I think Sara should ask Macy to sit for a portrait.

16 minutes ago, moules said:

Se Sara porta con sé un'altra ragazza alle 17:00, forse è Nadia. Nadia parla abbastanza bene lo spagnolo da conversare con la polizia che si presenta alla porta dell'appartamento. Non so niente di Ali.

Il balcone non ha audio. Sara e Macy Gray erano sedute una di fronte all'altra e a due metri di distanza, e parlavano per un po'. Se lo spagnolo di Sara è scarso, forse la conversazione era in inglese.

Ieri sembrava che Macy Gray dovesse andarsene a una certa ora. Forse per andare a lavorare? Se così fosse, questo potrebbe aver limitato la loro passione.

Penso che Sara dovrebbe chiedere a Macy di posare per un ritratto.

Nadia has already left, Ali and Karma remain