B4 - General Topic 2024 #60 (September)

17 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

does she have a child?, she has never said a word about it as far as I know

It could be just a translation mishap as I said, but I know some of them have never spoken about having children but when you see them on their SM accounts they have children. Some are more private that others I guess so nobody can say for sure whether she has or does not have a child. 

9 minutes ago, Troy said:

He probably could get something? if he stopped staring at them like a freaking pervert. Look at that stupid look in his eye. He just looks like a doofus. Sorry, I don't mean to talk about the guy, but he just looks like an idiot.

he doesn't have the money to get them that's probably why he doesn't try anything 😂

lacrim was the guy for that 😂

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

It could be just a translation mishap as I said, but I know some of them have never spoken about having children but when you see them on their SM accounts they have children. Some are more private that others I guess so nobody can say for sure whether she has or does not have a child. 

ah ok, I don't follow anyone on SM, RLC stops for me where the cameras stop so i have no idea but i think Ash1 is right

16 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

the villas went from party guys like dylan, wolf, massimo even lacrim just to end up with hawk 😂

this guy is so dull he not even trying you can tell he is paid to be there 😂

Everyone at these fake party events are there because it's their job. As long as they don't have any real guests, you can forget about these kinds of events. It's a show for the camera. The girls will dance around half naked for an hour or two, then there might be one of those silly massage events and then the bullshit is already over and everyone goes to sleep.

That's the problem with GoV apartments. The fun doesn't take place in the apartment, but somewhere else.

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Everyone at these fake party events are there because it's their job. As long as they don't have any real guests, you can forget about these kinds of events. It's a show for the camera. The girls will dance around half naked for an hour or two, then there might be one of those silly massage events and then the bullshit is already over and everyone goes to sleep.

That's the problem with GoV apartments. The fun doesn't take place in the apartment, but somewhere else.

true but I prefer this to girls with their legs spread and a phone in their hand in their room

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

ah ok, I don't follow anyone on SM, RLC stops for me where the cameras stop so i have no idea but i think Ash1 is right

Yea not all of us here follow some of the participants IG accounts and with Karma either having a child or not you'd be surprised with what they keep to themselves to be honest. Sambuka has one, so does Wednesday...neither of which ever mentioned them enough to be discussed by people on here. Ash1 obviously speaks to Karma to seemingly know she doesn't have a child otherwise it's all about what we choose to believe which either way is not a crime. 

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Alladino said:

You're quite right but whenever it happens, they get the views coz many are just wanting this sort of thing. They cater for a specific crowd.