new couple - Suzan - Hector

The floor plan is WAY OFF.....  I noticed an undisclosed room off of the hall, first door on the left from camera point of view. It's already being used quite a bit.

I guess that's the toilet

Why are this couple in the premium section? I think I should be paid to watch them! All they do is stay on their laptops or phones, fight or sleep. I won't be renewing my premium membership that's for sure.

How can they live in such a mess, their home is disgusting. The other day Hector was peeing in the bathroom sink.

Also why does he eat and watch the laptop, with the light on, while Suzan is sleeping. He could have done that in the Living Room or Kitchen.

They have to be the worst couple on RLC.

He was just going through her bag the other day they argued because she bought some cosmetics for herself

she started to throw them all over the kitchen. This motherfucker is controlling her all the time.

They had a serious talk earlier tonight and she started crying when he left her alone in the bedroom. You guys think they might be breaking up? Hopefully she stays and he gets the hell out.