new couple - Suzan - Hector

He might be putting his foot down and not letting Suzan tell him what he should do or how he should behave, but in this case, he is wrong. He needs to grow up and be a husband. Not a little thug boy hanging out with his peeps. I think Suzan is a good girl, and he is going to lose her if he is not mature enough to start acting like a good husband.

Guest bobbyjoe

suzan cry right now,she don't look really happy to live with this guy,

hector prefer spend his time with friends for play video games or jerk off on laptop,

poor suzan,she need find another boyfriend,not this bastard,

j don't know if this story gonna during long time on rlc,j have a doubt

hector prefer spend his time with friends for play video games or jerk off on laptop,

She is not crying because hector left the appartment. They were kissing in the bedroom before Hector left. She received a phonecall of someone 15 minutes ago and after she started crying (I think it was not Hector who called her).

Guest bobbyjoe

She is not crying because hector left the appartment. They were kissing in the bedroom before Hector left. She received a phonecall of someone 15 minutes ago and after she started crying (I think it was not Hector who called her).

yes,she crying  some minutes after the phonecall,

when j see this couple together,one think it's sure,it's not the big love,she look soo sad

yes,she crying  some minutes after the phonecall,

when j see this couple together,one think it's sure,it's not the big love,she look soo sad

They were kissing and touching in the bedroom just before Hector left. There is no problem with this couple.

Guest bobbyjoe

It's not possible to make an opinion on a couple with only the free cam.

j can make my opinion with free cams too,what j see now it's really a sad girl,not necessery pay for see that !

j can make my opinion with free cams too,what j see now it's really a sad girl,not necessery pay for see that !

I can also see she is sad. You didn't see them in the bedroom just before Hector left the appartment,  She can be sad for someyhng else not necessary about Hector.

Guest Doct19

Comme pour les autres appartement Premium, vous ne ratez rien, les cams non payante sont amplement suffisantes, au contraire on voit plus de choses sur ces cams que les autres " hors la salle de bain". Donc ne perdez pas votre argent, cette idée de premium est une arnaque.

J'ai l'impression qu'il y'a des abonnés qui jouent les commerciaux au profil de RLC.

Comme pour les autres appartement Premium, vous ne ratez rien, les cams non payante sont amplement suffisantes, au contraire on voit plus de choses sur ces cams que les autres " hors la salle de bain". Donc ne perdez pas votre argent, cette idée de premium est une arnaque.

J'ai l'impression qu'il y'a des abonnés qui jouent les commerciaux au profil de RLC.

I just said it's difficult to make your opinion on a couple when you see only 50% of their life (free cam).