B2 - General Topic 2024 #13 (September / October)

Watched on replay, Eris dancing around in a tiny thong as she picked out her outfit for the day. Very nice 😁

Went back and checked out some of the other days since she arrived and seems like she could be a good participant - not completely shy of the cameras

Now just to wait until she bates somewhere other than the bathroom (poor angles and no mic's), unless ive missed it somewhere along the way... 

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, jjohndoe1960 said:

Watched on replay, Eris dancing around in a tiny thong as she picked out her outfit for the day. Very nice 😁

Went back and checked out some of the other days since she arrived and seems like she could be a good participant - not completely shy of the cameras

Now just to wait until she bates somewhere other than the bathroom (poor angles and no mic's), unless ive missed it somewhere along the way... 

Yeah, she's ANYTHING but shy of the cameras.  There are no doubts in my mind that we'll see anything and everything from her during her tour of duty.  I'd even bet that she had no idea the camera was blocked by the sink.  From what I've seen already, she couldn't care less if the camera see her doing anything... which is just fine by me!  Sexy AF!!

• Upvote 1