Under Maintenance

Apartment has been under maintenance over 4 hours as of 09:47 AM  EDT !

Every CC member should send RLC an email letting them know how outrageous this is!!

It is just a bonus apartment. So we have nothing to complain about...

Bonus apartment my ass!  I don't care if it's a bonus apartment or a regular apartment or what!  What they're doing is wrong and should not be ignored.  You are one of the people I'm talking about that lets this kind of business happen!  I promise you that if every member of CC wrote them an email explaining how wrong what they're doing is, it would get their attention.  I guess it's just too easy for people to sit back and do nothing!!

Maybe this is the starting Nora, Milana and Coco and 3 new girls arriving.  ???

I wouldn't be at all surprised if they took the apartment out of service for several weeks and then bring it  back after a time saying that they are doing it because so many members complained about it being gone.

Apartment has been under maintenance over 4 hours as of 09:47 AM  EDT !

Every CC member should send RLC an email letting them know how outrageous this is!!

It is just a bonus apartment. So we have nothing to complain about...

Bonus apartment my ass!  I don't care if it's a bonus apartment or a regular apartment or what!  What they're doing is wrong and should not be ignored.  You are one of the people I'm talking about that lets this kind of business happen!  I promise you that if every member of CC wrote them an email explaining how wrong what they're doing is, it would get their attention.  I guess it's just too easy for people to sit back and do nothing!!

I´d really like to ask you: Think first, before crying and writing.

Only RLC Premium members have the right to complain, all others will be ignored by RLC - and this would be okay. CC members are more enemies to RLC than people who should be listened to.

So, please, THINK!

RLC MUST REFUND MONEY FOR ALL USERS PREMIUM MEMBERSHIP ,WHEN I LOGIN THE WEBSITE THIS APARTMENT UNDER MAINTENANCE AND ALSO BOGDAN AND NELLY ,THIS IS BULLSHIT .WE PAY FOR UNDER MAINTENACE AND NOW DASH APARTMENT UNDER SHIT ,RLC STOLE US ,RLC PLEASE REFUND OUR MONEY.

RLC MUST REFUND MONEY FOR ALL USERS PREMIUM MEMBERSHIP ,WHEN I LOGIN THE WEBSITE THIS APARTMENT UNDER MAINTENANCE AND ALSO BOGDAN AND NELLY ,THIS IS BULLSHIT .WE PAY FOR UNDER MAINTENACE AND NOW DASH APARTMENT UNDER SHIT ,RLC STOLE US ,RLC PLEASE REFUND OUR MONEY.

I agree with you laura92!

As for the person that said I should think, there are probably more premium members than there are regular members!  You like the other person I called out earlier, are the reason we have to tolerate this kind of behavior from this messed up RLC team!

Guest Doct19

Hello everyone,

I laugh, it seems that Nora speaks English, good news, she starts off the cam, and an audible voice, in English, please, annoce at his interlocutor, it is pregnant, and that she must leave. the same day, as usual, takes his dose of alcohol is good for the fetus, the same night she made love with "her husband" with a condom, I do not understand, she is pregnant Why Condom?

Nora, You will leave the apartment, for other reasons,

Milana, taking the plane, "a model" for Paris, with the same businessman who was accompanied by Rita in Madrid, Laughing again, the phone with his patron Nora, she said, the room is clean, ( paris everything she visited only the hotel bed), "no sex" but it gave him a lot of money. It really takes, the RLC subscribers, for idiots.

The truth is approaching, and tots are tightening in barcelona,

The end your gurus is near, you will not have to pay you Nora.

For idiots that seem to have memory loss, Nora is having her interviews today with possible candidates for her replacement. That is the reason the apartment is under maintenance. Now shut the fuck up already and go watch the mansion of sex while they bring the apartment back online!