Under Maintenance

>:( >:( >:(Esta es una de las mayores estafas de la web, si estos hijos de la gran puta de RLC-ESTAFADORES tuviesen una competencia seria se les acabaria la sonrisa que deben de tener en este momento, riendose de todos los abonados estos hijos de puta.

PD.Se que me leeran algunos de los chupa-pollas infiltrados de rlc y desde aqui les digo que todo el dinero que estan estafando se lo gastasen en medicamentos, ojalan reventasen.

i havent been watching rlc but if this is happening almost everyday this is bullshit especially for the paying members.

Apparently someone at RLC didn't like the fact that Rita was showing her ass crack while cooking.............LOL .  Also she has some nice loose boobs swinging under her blouse !

From the color of her beautiful ass, I'd think she has been sunbathing nude !  It matches the color of her waist.

No tan lines, not even from a string bikini .  8)

i havent been watching rlc but if this is happening almost everyday this is bullshit especially for the paying members.

Apparently someone at RLC didn't like the fact that Rita was showing her ass crack while cooking.............LOL .  Also she has some nice loose boobs swinging under her blouse !

This time it looks like they just didn't want us to see Milana showering. The cams are back on now and she's sitting on her bed in the body towel they wear after showering.

This time it looks like they just didn't want us to see Milana showering. The cams are back on now and she's sitting on her bed in the body towel they wear after showering.

And now, as expected, she made sure she was hidden behind the closet door before she took the towel off and reappeared after she was fully dressed.  >:(

See's kinda strange that when she took a shower the apt. went under maintenance and when she finished the apt. came back.

Is this what Paying member's are paying for?..... I guess so.    >:(

See's kinda strange that when she took a shower the apt. went under maintenance and when she finished the apt. came back.

Is this what Paying member's are paying for?..... I guess so.    >:(

Makes you wonder.  It's happened like that a few times. Once something good is about to happen the cameras go off.