Under Maintenance

What ever is going on is hard to figure out..................maybe they shut off the cameras and had a private 3 some just for  RLC !!!  LOL

You should not forget Kiko.... you must count to 4

and the boyfriend of milana. They were probably all having sex in the bathroom.  ;D

Apartment is back up at 1:25PM EDT; Just in time for the girls to get dressed and leave again for the evening !!!!  That's 7:25 PM Barcelona time !

7:25  then it was under maintenance for 7 hours.  People paying premium are sure getting their moneys worth.

Apartment is back up at 1:25PM EDT; Just in time for the girls to get dressed and leave again for the evening !!!!  That's 7:25 PM Barcelona time !

7:25  then it was under maintenance for 7 hours.  People paying premium are sure getting their moneys worth.

It's the biggest ripoff on the internet if you ask me!

It's the biggest ripoff on the internet if you ask me!

Seems to be. If it goes under maintenance every 2 days then June 12 should be the next interruption.

well  complaining doesn't work. nore does threatening to stop paying to watch rlc. the best bet to do is to report this site to the propper people and get it shut down for being a big ripoff not trying to cause trouble but just suggesting

well  complaining doesn't work. nore does threatening to stop paying to watch rlc. the best bet to do is to report this site to the propper people and get it shut down for being a big ripoff not trying to cause trouble but just suggesting

The question is, who is the right people?  Something needs to be done because they are just stealing money from people!

Report it to the proper people??  You want to shut a site with 12 apartments down because you do not like the way they run one of the premium ones.  Stop paying for it and go away then.  I happen to be OK with most of the site.  Annoyed at times - yes.  I just don't spend my time complaining about things to people here that I do not control.  If I get too annoyed I will just go away.  But shut it down because you don't like it???  WTF?

Report it to the proper people??  You want to shut a site with 12 apartments down because you do not like the way they run one of the premium ones.  Stop paying for it and go away then.  I happen to be OK with most of the site.  Annoyed at times - yes.  I just don't spend my time complaining about things to people here that I do not control.  If I get too annoyed I will just go away.  But shut it down because you don't like it???  WTF?

You have your opinion and I respect that, but at the same time you need to respect others opinions.

Guest Ange_Gardien

I deleted my account the first week of June, it is with the attack of the forum, and backup management, I find myself registered.

First, I will quickly respond on the response, the guoru Snaky, following my last message. simply, you're a jerk, which seeks to position itself in the virtual, with your 6 star you think you have become a man.

That's fine, just a little silly question, how Nora pays you? pennies to the contract. poor boy, I pity you. even if you hide you behind the nickname kzsjzkdjs

and since I still have the floor on the sect forum

Know the complaint that there is a deposit of inciting trafficking of women near the Catalan jurisdiction. The complaint was filed by an association that followed, the site and the site RLC. The Catalan Association has identified the apartment and External actions of all occupants. The included MOM. And the tape reel on which the Forum.

Not all people are not idiots, I can tell you that even Google was informed. For these amateur site managers, are not even able to read, the charter of google adsense, "in relation to the promotion of prostitution"

This is my last word on this forum.

I deleted my account the first week of June, it is with the attack of the forum, and backup management, I find myself registered.

First, I will quickly respond on the response, the guoru Snaky, following my last message. simply, you're a jerk, which seeks to position itself in the virtual, with your 6 star you think you have become a man.

That's fine, just a little silly question, how Nora pays you? pennies to the contract. poor boy, I pity you. even if you hide you behind the nickname kzsjzkdjs

and since I still have the floor on the sect forum

Know the complaint that there is a deposit of inciting trafficking of women near the Catalan jurisdiction. The complaint was filed by an association that followed, the site and the site RLC. The Catalan Association has identified the apartment and External actions of all occupants. The included MOM. And the tape reel on which the Forum.

Not all people are not idiots, I can tell you that even Google was informed. For these amateur site managers, are not even able to read, the charter of google adsense, "in relation to the promotion of prostitution"

This is my last word on this forum.

Friend, are you I miss. But going through the front door! Great info!