Under Maintenance

that is my point i am trying to say is that  bitching wont get u no where . but if it gets on your nerves so bad there are many things u can do about it .me i can care less because i have a life away from this computer. but all in all if u want to throw away your money on this than have smokes or food or even a roof over your head than do it. it's your choice . not saying i don't like to watch what is going on i am just sayin what the best thing to do instead of complaining so much. it isn't worth it

The apartment didn't go under maintenance for any interviews.  It's easy to see that there was something else going on!!  When it came back up the bathroom mirror was so fogged up, they were in there for a while.  All girls in the process of getting dressed.  Am I the only one that reads more into this than there is?

Yes god damn it.yes, yes you are the only one that always reads more into this. And you are the one that always starts this bullshit. We got it settled after the last maintenance and here you come back and start a riot again. if you don't like this apartment then stop watching.  Simple as that

The apartment didn't go under maintenance for any interviews.  It's easy to see that there was something else going on!!  When it came back up the bathroom mirror was so fogged up, they were in there for a while.  All girls in the process of getting dressed.  Am I the only one that reads more into this than there is?

Yes god damn it.yes, yes you are the only one that always reads more into this. And you are the one that always starts this bullshit. We got it settled after the last maintenance and here you come back and start a riot again. if you don't like this apartment then stop watching.  Simple as that

I read into it what all the rest of you don't want to admit!  Snaky, they only way you are going to cuss me is over this internet!!  If I could get my hands on you, I'd ring your freaking neck!  You have your opinion and I have mine.  Quit cussing me you chicken scratch SOB!  If you don't have anything nice to say, like the rest of these cowards on this site, then keep your mouth closed!!

I've never seen a bigger group of cowards than I have seen on this site!  Before I get a bunch of people hating on me, the one's that are cowards know who they are so don't everybody join in on their hatred towards me.

I deleted my account the first week of June, it is with the attack of the forum, and backup management, I find myself registered.

First, I will quickly respond on the response, the guoru Snaky, following my last message. simply, you're a jerk, which seeks to position itself in the virtual, with your 6 star you think you have become a man.

That's fine, just a little silly question, how Nora pays you? pennies to the contract. poor boy, I pity you. even if you hide you behind the nickname kzsjzkdjs

and since I still have the floor on the sect forum

Know the complaint that there is a deposit of inciting trafficking of women near the Catalan jurisdiction. The complaint was filed by an association that followed, the site and the site RLC. The Catalan Association has identified the apartment and External actions of all occupants. The included MOM. And the tape reel on which the Forum.

Not all people are not idiots, I can tell you that even Google was informed. For these amateur site managers, are not even able to read, the charter of google adsense, "in relation to the promotion of prostitution"

This is my last word on this forum.

Hardly from a trip back, one can laugh again with CC . A small light, how you wants to have this information. I do not understand, why so many users take so importantly and spread rumours and stories that vomiting comes to one. Remain with your Catalan revolutionaries and play with small politics and spare us from this nonsense. ;D ;D ;D

Know the complaint that there is a deposit of inciting trafficking of women near the Catalan jurisdiction. The complaint was filed by an association that followed, the site and the site RLC. The Catalan Association has identified the apartment and External actions of all occupants. The included MOM. And the tape reel on which the Forum.

Not all people are not idiots, I can tell you that even Google was informed. For these amateur site managers, are not even able to read, the charter of google adsense, "in relation to the promotion of prostitution"

Sorry to hear you are leaving.

Your comments about human sex trafficking in Barcelona are correct.

Any extent to which RLC is involved is conjecture, of course, but I won't fault you for bringing up the subject.

More information is here, along with a video in English: http://thecnnfreedomproject.blogs.cnn.com/2011/07/05/spains-hot-spot-for-human-trafficking/

Sorry to hear you are leaving.

Your comments about human sex trafficking in Barcelona are correct.

Any extent to which RLC is involved is conjecture, of course, but I won't fault you for bringing up the subject.

More information is here, along with a video in English: http://thecnnfreedomproject.blogs.cnn.com/2011/07/05/spains-hot-spot-for-human-trafficking/

Interesting.

I read into it what all the rest of you don't want to admit!  Snaky, they only way you are going to cuss me is over this internet!!  If I could get my hands on you, I'd ring your freaking neck!  You have your opinion and I have mine.  Quit cussing me you chicken scratch SOB! If you don't have anything nice to say, like the rest of these cowards on this site, then keep your mouth closed!!

I've never seen a bigger group of cowards than I have seen on this site!  Before I get a bunch of people hating on me, the one's that are cowards know who they are so don't everybody join in on their hatred towards me.

Notice how I didn't use a single curse word addressing you, and you called me a whole bunch of things. And if all of us a cowards, then what are you doing among us? You already cancelled your premium and you're still talking shit. You keep talking shit, and you're gonna talk yourself straight into the trash chute.

Guest Rodney_X

>:( >:( >:( >:( >:( Ahora en mantenimiento como es norma de este apartamento-estafa

Perhaps, it's Milana will leave the apartment, she prepared her luggage this morning.

Coco will she stay ???