B4 - General Topic 2024 #61 (September)

I am not searching up-thread, but I recall several posts about Medusa crying several days ago.  There was also seeming about her taking phone calls in private.

So I am very much in the camp of those saying her bf gave her an ultimatum.

Lorraine threw a glass at Radi's head, and Lorraine wasn't sent packing.  So I very much doubt Karma has the power or influence within RLC to,get a girl kicked out.  And from accounts, Sara and Medusa were amicable today.

---------------------------

As for RLC being on the road to bankruptcy, their investment in IT systems and capabilities suggests otherwise. 

2 minutes ago, moules said:

I am not searching up-thread, but I recall several posts about Medusa crying several days ago.  There was also seeming about her taking phone calls in private.

So I am very much in the camp of those saying her bf gave her an ultimatum.

Lorraine threw a glass at Radi's head, and Lorraine wasn't sent packing.  So I very much doubt Karma has the power or influence within RLC to,get a girl kicked out.  And from accounts, Sara and Medusa were amicable today.

---------------------------

As for RLC being on the road to bankruptcy, their investment in IT systems and capabilities suggests otherwise. 

Yes, and it seems that whatever any of the others would have complained about, would it be enough for them to show her the door? No of course not, but the tears, does that mean she has done this against her will? And i can't help but still think did Babi play any role in it. 

8 hours ago, TfiDeano said:

Masshole's appearance has seemingly also brought out the mad stalkers on here who claim they hate him, but they seemingly know every move Masshole has made since he appeared on cam LMFAO...too funny. 

Notify his employer.    Spit Take Lol GIF by Justin

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, chogdad said:

Yes, and it seems that whatever any of the others would have complained about, would it be enough for them to show her the door? No of course not, but the tears, does that mean she has done this against her will? And i can't help but still think did Babi play any role in it. 

i think you're on to something

1 minute ago, FrankZabba said:

i think you're on to something

I'm just looking at it logically - She arrives, as Medusa's room guest, they have fun, then all of sudden, there is a split, no talking no goodbyes. It was about something for sure.

1 minute ago, chogdad said:

When her bf last visited, he was not very social, IIRC.  At one point, it appeared he and she had packed small bags for a brief vacation, and they no sooner were out the front door, when they were back with the bags.  To me, it looked as if they had missed a flight, or a train, or a ferry..  He then went to her room by himself and fell asleep.

As for Babi's arrival and departure, I would now say her trip and Medusa leaving may not be sheer coincidence.  Because of that, I would not rule out Masha having a hand in this.  If Masha is feuding with RLC, and Medusa's bf is friendly with Masha, and Masha has claimed she supported / encouraged / promoted RLC's hiring Medusa, then maybe Masha now does not want Medusa working for RLC.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, moules said:

When her bf last visited, he was not very social, IIRC.  At one point, it appeared he and she had packed small bags for a brief vacation, and they no sooner were out the front door, when they were back with the bags.  To me, it looked as if they had missed a flight, or a train, or a ferry..  He then went to her room by himself and fell asleep.

As for Babi's arrival and departure, I would now say her trip and Medusa leaving may not be sheer coincidence.  Because of that, I would not rule out Masha having a hand in this.  If Masha is feuding with RLC, and Medusa's bf is friendly with Masha, and Masha has claimed she supported / encouraged / promoted RLC's hiring Medusa, then maybe Masha now does not want Medusa working for RLC.

I back up to the party, where half way through, Medusa and BF left, only to turn up at B1. This was clearly getting away from the others - But which one called it, he could have been him.

And yes - The name Masha did enter my mind in it, we know all history and all i can say is, If she is involved out of sight.....No surprise to me. 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, chogdad said:

I'm just looking at it logically - She arrives, as Medusa's room guest, they have fun, then all of sudden, there is a split, no talking no goodbyes. It was about something for sure.

very good points indeed!  one thing for sure, i seriously doubt that anyone in the villa is the cause of her sudden departure.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, moules said:

you and chogdad are on fire!  keep up the good work!

• Thanks 1