B4 - General Topic 2024 #62 (September)

4 hours ago, corvette08 said:

Such clickbait bullshit, her ugly ass needs to go.

Ali did exactly the same thing when she went to bed, she pulled the covers back and laid down so that everything was clearly visible, why don't you complain about that?

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, jove said:

I think Sara got a message she didn't like and now she's pissing people off. She took it out on Ali.
Truly a dirty bitch

Ali had left a mess in the bath and she was angry about it .. It's understandable if you want to take your own bath but first have to clean up someone else's mess

39 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

Ali had left a mess in the bath and she was angry about it .. It's understandable if you want to take your own bath but first have to clean up someone else's mess

I believe she was madder about the kitchen, all girls did that.

3 hours ago, Xarvaz said:

Ali did exactly the same thing when she went to bed, she pulled the covers back and laid down so that everything was clearly visible, why don't you complain about that?

She's only a guest that's not getting paid.

4 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

According to the latest scoop on the RLC update tab, she made her grand exit yesterday. 

Fingers crossed that RLC will give Sara and Karma the old heave-ho. They've definitely overstayed their welcome on the freshness scale.

Be careful your fingers don't get gangrene because the blood circulation was cut off.  No crossing fingers for more than two hours if you apply the tourniquet rule.

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

According to the latest scoop on the RLC update tab, she made her grand exit yesterday. 

Fingers crossed that RLC will give Sara and Karma the old heave-ho. They've definitely overstayed their welcome on the freshness scale.

1 hour ago, moules said:

Be careful your fingers don't get gangrene because the blood circulation was cut off.  No crossing fingers for more than two hours if you apply the tourniquet rule.

Maybe he could take one for the team, as far as I know @StnCld316 has two hands.  😉

• Haha 2

11 minutes ago, Troy said:

I don't understand why they won't make Ali a regular. There's a room available in B4, and I think Ali would stay if they offered?

She told Massi that she isn't sure if she is going to stay in Barcelona. That doesn't mean that if she stays in Barcelona, she will join the project. 

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

Long overstayed. Katspread and Vesdispear can fuck off with them.