New girl : RITA #1

You can forget Rita doing anything tonight.  She was in the upstairs bathroom for at least 30 minutes sitting on the toilet and I believe she was frigging herself.  I was a one time she had the phone in her left hand and she rubbed her right hand off on a towel before touching her phone with it.  i could be wrong but i think she was rubbing the cooch.

How many times we got to tell you, they use the bathroom and laundry room for private phone conversations, for the absence of microphones!

:) :) :) Joder no me lo puedo creer pero es la primera vez que estare de acuerdo contigo en un comentario, sigue asi con este tipo de comentarios sin insultar ni faltar al respesto y ganaras mucho.

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Espero que esta noche duermas agusto zorra de mierda! no me esperaba ésto de ella.

:'( :'( Uno que se va a sobar, a las 4:45 suena el cabron.Buenas noches y para los que os quedeis que veais accion. ;) ;)

You can forget Rita doing anything tonight.  She was in the upstairs bathroom for at least 30 minutes sitting on the toilet and I believe she was frigging herself.  I was a one time she had the phone in her left hand and she rubbed her right hand off on a towel before touching her phone with it.  i could be wrong but i think she was rubbing the cooch.

How many times we got to tell you, they use the bathroom and laundry room for private phone conversations, for the absence of microphones!

LOl cmon snaky,how do you know for 100% certainty that they are having a private phone conversations in the laundry room,the same way that longduckdong could be wrong is the same way you could be wrong too,everybody is using their imaginations to try and guess what they do behind closed doors,it's a laundry room/bathroom so they could be doing any number of things in there from taking a dump to actually doing laundry while watching something on their phones,or masturbating like some of us secretly think they are doing lol,Sometimes they probably just go in there just to make us think that they are doing something naughty,or simply just to get away from the cameras for a quick breather,it's a constant guessing game and anyone of us could be right or wrong at any given time as to what they do in there,and thank you for making your comment without insulting  longduckdong 8)

LOl cmon snaky,how do you know for 100% certainty that they are having a private phone conversations in the laundry room,the same way that longduckdong could be wrong is the same way you could be wrong too,everybody is using their imaginations to try and guess what they do behind closed doors,it's a laundry room/bathroom so they could be doing any number of things in there from taking a dump to actually doing laundry while watching something on their phones,or masturbating like some of us secretly think they are doing lol,Sometimes they probably just go in there just to make us think that they are doing something naughty,or simply just to get away from the cameras for a quick breather,it's a constant guessing game and anyone of us could be right or wrong at any given time as to what they do in there,and thank you for making your comment without insulting  longduckdong 8)

No, you're the one using your imagination in every comment you make! I told you before, I never post something if I don't have the facts. It's your problem if you don't watch them regularly and don't catch certain things. I watched more then one girl lie on their bed when their phone would ring and they would get up and sprint to the laundry room or bathroom. Do you think their phone rings and they suddenly have to go do laundry or take a dump?  Also we've seen girls go in laundry room together for a few minutes for the same exact reason, everybody knows that! But you wanna be an ugly duckling, suit yourself.

:) :) :) Joder no me lo puedo creer pero es la primera vez que estare de acuerdo contigo en un comentario, sigue asi con este tipo de comentarios sin insultar ni faltar al respesto y ganaras mucho.

I don't care how many times you got to tell anybody anything.  If they want a private conversation then go out on the balcony or go out the front door.  It's not like anybody is going to understand a damn thing they're talking about anyway.

everbody has there own chain of thoughts knowone really knows what happends in laudry/bathroom unless the cam has an angle where you can see the whole room and maybe people see things differently.since i cant see in that room i dont really care or give a shit what they do in there but i wouldnt want to see them taking no dump or doing laundry.

No, you're the one using your imagination in every comment you make! I told you before, I never post something if I don't have the facts. It's your problem if you don't watch them regularly and don't catch certain things. I watched more then one girl lie on their bed when their phone would ring and they would get up and sprint to the laundry room or bathroom. Do you think their phone rings and they suddenly have to go do laundry or take a dump?  Also we've seen girls go in laundry room together for a few minutes for the same exact reason, everybody knows that! But you wanna be an ugly duckling, suit yourself.

Is that your opinion and you're sticking to it on what they do in the laundry room?,you always talk about facts,well facts needs evidence,'which you never produce",eyewitness accounts of the same thing (and I'm not talking about your gang either) or something else to prove your point,if you did that, then it might make us  listen to your claim as being a better observer than the rest of us,pfft cmon snaky,I see you have a problem with thinking that you know it all,if you read what I said, I stated that anyone of us can be right about what they do in there at on any given day at any given time, you still don't get it do you,none of us can say for a 100% certainty about what they do in the laundry room,you can't claim to be a better guesser than the rest of us,yes they probably use it for phone calls but they probably do other things in there too,ok mr snaky ;) ::) ::)

Ps. stop being a mean snake and be a happy snake for once geez life is too short to be mean every single day ;D ;D

snake.png