Rita masturbating

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Although it was under the covers, it was still a thing of beauty to watch!  I'm glad she got rid of some pent up frustration.  Good for you Rita, you are number one in my book!

It certainly was a "thing of beauty". However, she didn't want anyone to notice so she did it very slowly and did her best to repress her gasp at orgasm time. If you weren't crazy people like us who knew what to look for and listen for, you probably didn't realize what was going on. I hope she opens up a little more in the future the way Kamila did.  ;D

no video ??? :(

fucking thread for nothing

Two things will get you the "action"..

1. Pay like everyone else

2. Get bandicam and record while you are sleeping or not at home..

1/ stop to speak for say nothing

2/ go to videos, you will see my video nora string.

hey guys, it s normal to ask the video, it 's not a dual between free/pay members. 

When we can participate, we participate.

but open a new topic about a theme and do not post a video or image. it's sad, that's all

hey guys, it s normal to ask the video, it 's not a dual between free/pay members. 

but open a new topic about a theme and do not post a video or image. it's sad, that's all

This thread is called Rita masturbating. It's not called Rita's pictures or Rita's videos. There is already a thread for pictures and videos. Learn how to use a forum!

You do realize that people asking for a video is basically asking the uploader to get banned right? Personally I think RLC is wrong to ban people from video posting but I guess it serves it´s purpose in protecting the participants to some degree.

So next time just say: "Hey do you have a video? I am ego and don´t care about you getting banned, I just want to pull my flute"

• 3 weeks later...

once she masturbated but she was sitting on the toilet, I could see the IPhone she wa s holding and a sex scene was playing on it.  She doesn't want nobody seeing her so she hiudes in the toilet downstairs sometimes.

once she masturbated but she was sitting on the toilet, I could see the IPhone she wa s holding and a sex scene was playing on it.  She doesn't want nobody seeing her so she hiudes in the toilet downstairs sometimes.

You have seen nothing, but you know them mastubiert . and you see exactly what on the phone is. Why is the forum completely with storytellers? Go to bed rather and spare your eyes.