Rita masturbating

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

warning: fuckwit's thread

Hilarious how you and your butt-buddies go around posting the same crap in every thread and then liking each other's posts.

And for fuck's sake, learn how to spell. It's spelled "clueless", not "kooloos".

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Ange_Gardien

This fine thread was created on April 2, we are on April 15

Too bad it's still on page 1

This fine thread was created on April 2, we are on April 15

Too bad it's still on page 1

Could never figure this thread. The title says Rita Masturbating and nothing yet about her on that subject.If she was we should be up to 30 pages by now.

I think it's just wishful thinking that's all, but I also think it will be a cold day in hell before you see any masturbation from Rita!

Since all the girls seem to be on a monthly basis except for Nora. If these two there now are going to do anything they only have about 2 weeks left before the next two new ones.

Maybe they'll start recycling them around and bring the good performing ones back even if it's only for a month here and there.

I think it's just wishful thinking that's all, but I also think it will be a cold day in hell before you see any masturbation from Rita!

Since all the girls seem to be on a monthly basis except for Nora. If these two there now are going to do anything they only have about 2 weeks left before the next two new ones.

Maybe they'll start recycling them around and bring the good performing ones back even if it's only for a month here and there.

As much as I like Rita, I wouldn't mind seeing Alisa, Monika, or Kamila come back