Rita masturbating

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

once she masturbated but she was sitting on the toilet, I could see the IPhone she wa s holding and a sex scene was playing on it.  She doesn't want nobody seeing her so she hiudes in the toilet downstairs sometimes.

that would need a screen cap to prove that one

talks cheap

once she masturbated but she was sitting on the toilet, I could see the IPhone she wa s holding and a sex scene was playing on it.  She doesn't want nobody seeing her so she hiudes in the toilet downstairs sometimes.

talks cheap

I saw two times when she was on the toilet for a very long time, the first time it was probably over 20 mins but you only saw her here and there for about 2-3 mins, The second time I actually looked at the time and she was in there 17 mins, On the second occasion she was talking on the phone in her room and continued the conversation when she went to the bathroom while sitting on the toilet (a few times she leaned forward and had the phone by her ear) After about 10 mins it appears the call ended and she was looking at the phone in front of her, However it was impossible for me in full screen mode to see what she was watching, I guess it's possible to magnify the image but I still think it would be very hard to see what she was looking at.

talks cheap

I saw two times when she was on the toilet for a very long time, the first time it was probably over 20 mins but you only saw her here and there for about 2-3 mins, The second time I actually looked at the time and she was in there 17 mins, On the second occasion she was talking on the phone in her room and continued the conversation when she went to the bathroom while sitting on the toilet (a few times she leaned forward and had the phone by her ear) After about 10 mins it appears the call ended and she was looking at the phone in front of her, However it was impossible for me in full screen mode to see what she was watching, I guess it's possible to magnify the image but I still think it would be very hard to see what she was looking at.

This might come as a shock to all of you but.. (brace yourselves).. Girls take dumps too..

I know, I know it´s completely outlandish!

And do you know what else is weird? No1 and No2.. It doesn´t smell like spring rain on a field of roses either..

I know most of you must be in shock right now but it will pass. I promise!

Rita se masturbó una noche en la cama nada más llegar con Jenny de la calle, pero fué muy rápido y totalmente bajo las mantas.

Hmm, makes ya think what really turns on Rita.  A pretty girl?

Rita se masturbó una noche en la cama nada más llegar con Jenny de la calle, pero fué muy rápido y totalmente bajo las mantas.

I'd be really shocked if she was interested in girls. I've never seen any hint of that. But, I have seen her looking at several guys as though she were interested. I think it was probably just a little flirting, though. She has to know that she drives most men crazy.  :)

I'd be really shocked if she was interested in girls. I've never seen any hint of that. But, I have seen her looking at several guys as though she were interested. I think it was probably just a little flirting, though. She has to know that she drives most men crazy.  :)

Rita está muy buena pero es muy muy aburrida, manteniendola en el apartamento dos meses ésto es lo que vais a conseguir de ella, no verla en el apartamento durante la mayoría del tiempo. Chicas nuevas ya!

Rita está muy buena pero es muy muy aburrida, manteniendola en el apartamento dos meses ésto es lo que vais a conseguir de ella, no verla en el apartamento durante la mayoría del tiempo. Chicas nuevas ya!

I can certainly see why you feel that way. I would too if I didn't like her so much. But, Rita really hit it off with Kamila when she first arrived. So, I recommend bringing in a new girl who looks like Kamila and acts like that pretty blonde visitor who's been staying at Dasha's place as the new girl in Jenny's old room and I'll bet Rita wouldn't be boring then.  ;D

I can certainly see why you feel that way. I would too if I didn't like her so much. But, Rita really hit it off with Kamila when she first arrived. So, I recommend bringing in a new girl who looks like Kamila and acts like that pretty blonde visitor who's been staying at Dasha's place as the new girl in Jenny's old room and I'll bet Rita wouldn't be boring then.  ;D

Porque no se habla de Rita en su hilo correspondiente y dejamos de hablar de ella en este hilo de Rita masturbandose a no ser que se masturbe? Esto es un lío.