Rita masturbating

warning: fuckwit's thread

Hilarious how you and your butt-buddies go around posting the same crap in every thread and then liking each other's posts.

And for fuck's sake, learn how to spell. It's spelled "clueless", not "kooloos".

You know what's even more hilarious? The fact that it took you 5 hours between posting that first "hilarious" fact, and adding in a spelling bee!

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hilarious how you and your butt-buddies go around posting the same crap in every thread and then liking each other's posts.

And for fuck's sake, learn how to spell. It's spelled "clueless", not "kooloos".

You know what's even more hilarious? The fact that it took you 5 hours between posting that first "hilarious" fact, and adding in a spelling bee!

Actually, it was a typo that I corrected in my original post.

How are you still here? Didn't they ban you already? Good grief, you're like that annoying gnat that keeps circling around your head regardless of how many times you swat at the fucker.

Actually, it was a typo that I corrected in my original post.

How are you still here? Didn't they ban you already? Good grief, you're like that annoying gnat that keeps circling around your head regardless of how many times you swat at the fucker.

LMAO, that is so true