New couple !

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest giuseppe r

Thanks Sigfried. I had trouble all day with streaming RLC. Good job. +1 For you  8)

Guest Krysez

One of the most annoying things about CC (and there aren't many annoying things here) are newbies DEMANDING pics & videos, but doing nothing on their part to contribute. Either offer barter or wait like everyone else.

Hey NL so you have abandoned Nora!!!! So at last she is all MINE!!!!!!!

Jury is out...but Leora is a STRONG CONTENDER for the most gorgeous female around....I think I will have to have both and call myself LeoNoraLover!!!

Guest 862286

amazing how nice this home looks, especially living room, when it isnt full of clutter.

They won't be missed.

I welcome the new tenants.

I know. I don't think I've ever seen the place so empty and clean. As far as im concerned, it so long to the nose picking slob and Hellooo to the cutie taking her place... 8)

can hear her moaning shes pretty loud ;)

wow you're right

I have still yet to see even 1 screenshot of what she looks like.  Takes 10 secs to post a screenshot and no1 has done so.

Hey Dan916, instead of bitching about people not posting pics fast enough, why don't you get a membership and post some yourself. Nobody owes you pics. They do it as a courtesy to the group.